Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,854 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Keg on Jul 14, 2012, 01:20:15 PM
I read a review (which didn't spoil anything) which said the story is heavily influenced by Heart of Darkness so it'a obviously not your typical "shallow" shoot the bad guys and stop the terrorists plot. Looking forward to playing it.

I haven't read Heart of Darkness but I have seen Apocalypse Now and it does seem to make sense. Konrad – the character you're sent to rescue is built up as this Kurtz type figure and as Walker and his team descend further into Dubai and the mission it becomes something else entirely much like the movie in many respects. Very cool though. I'll have to read that at some point.

Keg

Keg

Well Apocolypse Now is pretty much Heart of Darkness with the time and setting changed so it would seem this game is a kind of loose retelling of the same story and themes like how Enslaved: Oddysey To The West was a loose retelling of Journey To The West. Not an out and out adaption of the source material, just heavily influenced by it.

Really like the sound of that more and more.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Starting Prototype on the 360.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Dat Mercenaries mode.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Call of duty- /shot

Nightlord

Nightlord

Just finished Witcher 2, seriously f**king amazing game so many plot twists and loose ends there will be one f**king huge war in Witcher 3, can't f**king wait.  ;D
Gonna start it again.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I doubt we will see Witcher 3 anytime soon, while the devs are working on their new IP.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 15, 2012, 04:18:43 AM
I doubt we will see Witcher 3 anytime soon, while the devs are working on their new IP.
I read somewhere they're working on two games, if one of them isn't Witcher 3 they are crazy.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I just finished the first Uncharted on Hard. Such a great game, I liked it soooo much. I almost got Plat too. I just have 13 relics left to find and the Crushing diff. I got all other trophies in my 1 (and first) playthrough. The game was pretty easy on hard though. And the lack of final boss was like manna from heaven lol. That underground Nazi monsters level was such a what the hell moment  ;D I can't wait to start Among Thieves tomorrow!

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 15, 2012, 02:49:26 PM
I just finished the first Uncharted on Hard. Such a great game, I liked it soooo much. I almost got Plat too. I just have 13 relics left to find and the Crushing diff. I got all other trophies in my 1 (and first) playthrough. The game was pretty easy on hard though. And the lack of final boss was like manna from heaven lol. That underground Nazi monsters level was such a what the hell moment  ;D I can't wait to start Among Thieves tomorrow!

Uncharted will always be a favorite of mine.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Silent Hill
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City {So glad I only rented this. Would have been a waste of my money if I'd bought it}

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

To Skyrim...in search of them Stones of Barenziah!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I'd heard RAGE ended abruptly, but whaaa? Knowing Id, I'll be at least 30 before they bring out a sequel. Ah well, it was great fun overall.

On to Max Payne 3!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 18, 2012, 12:32:31 AM
On to Max Payne 3!

Excellent!

As for me, been playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Overall almost nothing has changed control-wise. With the exception of a hook blade which allows the player to climb up and over surfaces quicker. They also added a very stupid den/tower defense system, which I don't even bother with.

Then after this, it's on to Mass Effect 3! :)

WinterActual

WinterActual

I almost finished Uncharted 2. Oh my god this is one of the best games ever made. How this game can be so perfect? I don't want it to end  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed