Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,878 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 09, 2012, 06:58:53 PM
Skyrim
It's a fun game but I seriously wish there were more races to choose from 90% of them suck...
What's your race?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 09, 2012, 07:03:35 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 09, 2012, 06:58:53 PM
Skyrim
It's a fun game but I seriously wish there were more races to choose from 90% of them suck...
What's your race?
The only one that was pretty interesting was the cat people...
I think the reson why I do not enjoy it as much as most people is because it reminds me to much of D&D and well I can be whatever I want in D&D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Nightlord on Jan 09, 2012, 07:35:01 AM
BF3 and not much else.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 09, 2012, 01:04:35 AM
Oh my god, Dead Space on Hard = Cheap Space.  Prepare to never have enough ammo or health, be forced to face hordes and hordes of idiot Necromorphs that take two thousand shots to kill, and inevitably play each section of the game 15 TIMES BEFORE YOU FINALLY BEAT IT.

I don't recommend playing it on Hard unless you're like me and think you're just awesome, or you've already played it and want a more challenging experience.  I'm to the point now of just wanting to beat it and get it over with; my enjoyment has plummeted through the floor and I'm just very annoyed by the game.

Don't play on Hard your first playthrough :laugh:
There's an easy way to do dead space on hard.
Just use the plasma cutter and upgrade it anytime you have nodes, sell any ammo for different guns and you will be swimming in money and be able to buy more nodes to upgrade the plasma cutter, turning it into a beast of a gun.

Yeah we were talking about this in the Dead Space thread awhile back.  Less guns = more ammo!  I had Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Pulse Rifle.  I can ditch the Line Gun, but it's honestly gotten me out of some tough spots/corners-of-death when I'm surrounded and out of Stasis!

I feel like I have to have guns that are capable of different firing modes and damage types, like wide-spread, rapid-fire, and high-powered single shot... thanks Contra...

Plus, if it says "Pulse Rifle," I have no choice, I have to use it!  Finally on Dead Space 2 now, all nodes are going in to the Pulse Rifle, but I just can't stay away from that electrified spear gun, so awesome :D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

on my first playthrough of both Dead Space games I powered through with only the plasma cutter and I liked it! D:<

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I played DS 2 the first time with only the cutter only to find there was no one gun trophy.

F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 09, 2012, 09:47:44 PM
I played DS 2 the first time with only the cutter only to find there was no one gun trophy.

For me it was a matter of principle.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Aw!

The Plasma Cutter is great weapon that you can use in almost any situation... part of the huge amount of *charm* I think the Dead Space games command.

But...

I was so sold, it wasn't even funny. :laugh:  Just awesome.  Take me away, Dead Space, into sci-fi horror awesome land!!!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 10, 2012, 12:29:20 AM

Aw!

The Plasma Cutter is great weapon that you can use in almost any situation... part of the huge amount of *charm* I think the Dead Space games command.

But...

I was so sold, it wasn't even funny. :laugh:  Just awesome.  Take me away, Dead Space, into sci-fi horror awesome land!!!

Just watch out for Peepers..he's a sly bastard

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The pulse rifle? Very meh. I'd rather use the line gun.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

In Dead Space, I've had actual misfires with the line gun that got me killed.  I don't know why, maybe too many enemies on screen or some sort of framerate hiccup, but I aim, fire, and nothing.  It also isn't as powerful as it should be, imo.

Upgraded Pulse Rifle with Security Suit in DS2 = win, especially on normal :laugh:  1 or 2 shots sever a limb.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Pulse rifle is fine and dandy..but it ain't no Plasma Cutter.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Still playing Halo CEA, I have been sick lately and haven't played my 360 in over a week. Need to trying to play the Metal Gear 3 HD soon as well.

fry1236

fry1236

I'm trying to get all the achievements done for halo 3  :-\ I have to complete campaign in heroic mode but it's soooo hard ! I took me like an hour to finish the 1st level !! >:( It starting to piss me off. Any tips ?

lol, I almost fell for that trap, but I checked the trophy list. I would have said DS2 is practically impossible with only plasma cutter, but it seems you guys have proved me wrong! :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim.

50/50 achievements as of a few days ago.  8)

In my new game I'm a level 18 Nord Stormcloak. I may start another game just for the fun of being a fricken Khajiit. Night vision and claws.  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed