Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,832 times)

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 24, 2011, 03:17:29 PM
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
I remember playing that on my old PS2. Was the second one any good?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I love it, gameplay is superior but I think I prefer the first one's story.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 24, 2011, 12:24:02 PM
i really need to get around to getting the enslaved DLC, and play the game again, hell i even got a pre-order bonus of the ninga monkey suit, which i had to complete the game once to use anyway, and then never replayed it :D

You definately need to get the DLC. Easily almost 3 hours of new single player gameplay and because hes a completely different character, its like a completely different game the way it plays. The story seems crappy at first but boy does it pick up. Its a great little prequel to the main game and it made me love Pigsy even more. Oh and those giant robotic dogs make an awesome comeback in an absolutely amazing chase sequence (and a little nod to the main game, because I think its the same dog that appears in the main game, when Monkey is in Pigsyland and he makes the comment "how did that get here?", and now we know).

Its a bit harder than the main game, and you will die many, many times, because its a sort of trial and error thing. Pigsy is easily overwhelmed by the mechs so youve got to use his gadgets and his sniper rifle wisely, trying to avoid confrontations whenever possible and getting the better of the mechs somehow. Whereas the main games action, was close quarters, hack and slash style, this one is more of a stealthy, cover based shooter.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

GTA IV: The Lost and Damned

Not very far into it yet, but goddamn, it's great. Loving all the references to Niko's story. Makes me wanna go back and replay the original storyline, but I was just barely able to beat that monster once.

Crysis 2, decided to play on hardest mode, not my brightest moment, i might drop the difficulty down to veteran, but i'll see how i do, i got quite far and i've only died 6 or so times..... it makes trail and error more interesting, because it's a game of choices, you try something one way, you die, so you keep doing it until you perfect it. i kind of wish the checkpoints were closer together though. i have all day tomorrow to play, so that'll be good.

severen76

severen76

Been playing Medal of Honour multiplayer like a fiend since I've got it. It's a bit of a cop-out that when you get to Tier 1/Veteran status all you get is the same gun you start the class with, but with a some dust and dirt on it. It does look cool, but I'd still like some sick new shotgun or the MP7.

It'd be really nice if you could have different load outs that actually saved, instead of constantly having to remake your class when you start a game. To have more than one load out for each class would be a nice addition too.

I like the campaign, but Deuce and Dusty are so underused and imo they have the best missions. I think they mist a trick not releasing a DLC with more missions for their characters.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 25, 2011, 04:39:38 PM
Been playing Medal of Honour multiplayer like a fiend since I've got it. It's a bit of a cop-out that when you get to Tier 1/Veteran status all you get is the same gun you start the class with, but with a some dust and dirt on it. It does look cool, but I'd still like some sick new shotgun or the MP7.

It'd be really nice if you could have different load outs that actually saved, instead of constantly having to remake your class when you start a game. To have more than one load out for each class would be a nice addition too.

I like the campaign, but Deuce and Dusty are so underused and imo they have the best missions. I think they mist a trick not releasing a DLC with more missions for their characters.

There's some free DLC on PSN that adds a couple of new game modes mate.

severen76

severen76

Cool, I'll look into it. I assumed I had all the game modes though; deathmatch, capture the flag and I think there's a search and destroy too.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Yeah you should have a look mate. There's a few free maps and stuff on there as well.

severen76

severen76

Sick! I want some new maps. I was looking forward to playing the airfield map that I saw on the trailers, but I haven't got it. I like most of the maps, but they get a bit samey and I would like them better if they were bigger like in Bad Company.

Vulhala

Vulhala

We'll have to have a game at some point this weekend.

severen76

severen76

Sounds good to me, man. You could always accept my friend request too. ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Haven't fired the PS3 up since last week mate. I'll accept it once I get on later.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Biohazard 5

you mean resident evil 5 >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed