Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,858 times)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 20, 2011, 06:36:38 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 20, 2011, 02:18:32 AM
I was left with "What was the point of any of that?"

I figured mission accomplished. I was more surprised with the Vektans' surprise. I mean, that's what they wanted.

The ending was a shock and I wasnt expecting that to happen, but once it does, it just ends too abruptly. Theres no exposition from the characters about what theyve done or anything. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't think there was supposed to be. Guerilla wants to leave it open to the player's interpretation.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

{interprets Sev smacking Rico in the back of the head for suggesting nuclear strike} ^w^

First Blood

First Blood

Modern Warfare 2

Godfather II which blows.

*counts down the days till Mortal Kombat & L.A. Noire*

severen76

severen76

I'm right there with you, minus the Mortal Kombat. Haven't played it since I had a mega drive. :laugh:

I was pretty disappointed with The Godfather sequel. I thought the original was a pretty fun GTA knock off.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 21, 2011, 02:17:08 AM
I'm right there with you, minus the Mortal Kombat. Haven't played it since I had a mega drive. :laugh:

I was pretty disappointed with The Godfather sequel. I thought the original was a pretty fun GTA knock off.

Yeah, the first one was some good knock-off fun. But the sequel is a total drag. The aiming is a bit wonky...and when you shoot a thug in the head with a tommy gun he just shakes it off. C'mon.  :D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Oblivion. I'm excited for Skyrim so I started playing Oblivion again.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Mortal Kombat demo
Monster Hunter 3
Scarface The World is Yours
Jurassic The Hunted

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Crysis 2, beast of a game.

Keg

Keg

Havnt played it in a while so I think ill have a blast of Heavenly Sword and then play Enslaved and its DLC.

First Blood

First Blood

Took a big steaming pile of shit on Godfather II and went back to Mass Effect 2.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Endless Ocean
Endless Ocean 2

severen76

severen76

AvP multiplayer. I have never missed an 'aim' button as much as when I play this game. The shoulder button configuration keeps screwing me up too.

i really need to get around to getting the enslaved DLC, and play the game again, hell i even got a pre-order bonus of the ninga monkey suit, which i had to complete the game once to use anyway, and then never replayed it :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'm playing;

Halo: Reach

Bulletstorm

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed