Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 968,894 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I can't even remeber playing a tie in game connected to a movie. I oh wait i played some old star wars ones.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You never played GoldenEye?

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Oh wait I have that game, i have a crappy memory at times when it comes to old games i've played.

I always enjoyed golden eye.

They should remake it, just my two cents though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I hate the Wii always have, always will.

It not built for a guy of my hieght and arm span and most of the games suck, minus zelda and some others.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 15, 2011, 01:40:32 AM
Arkham Asylum isn't a tie-in though. When a movie is released and if a game based on it is announced within a month of the film coming out, it's always a rush job because they need to coincide with the released of the film.
I know I pointed that out. But it could be. And it doesn't have to coincide with release. Because in theory if they started becoming a valued genre people wouldn't care if it came out a few months after. Like what del torro said on spike, directors shouldn't see it as just a advert for the game and use the gaming medium as an extension to the universe.

Keg

Keg

There are exceptions with movie tie in games. Some take the right approach such as the Chronicles of Riddick games and the Ghostbusters game. There's been a few good Bond games over the years as well. I remember being impressed with the King Kong game as well. There are others of course.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Going through ODST's campaign again! :)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Keg on Jan 15, 2011, 01:03:45 PM
There are exceptions with movie tie in games. Some take the right approach such as the Chronicles of Riddick games and the Ghostbusters game. There's been a few good Bond games over the years as well. I remember being impressed with the King Kong game as well. There are others of course.
Yeah, king kong was awesome.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I played the demo in Target back in 05 and liked it. And I love Ghostbusters!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Finally started playing Dead Space on Impossible. Stasis quickly became my new best friend.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The Sims 3. Just passing my time with this game, and I know that sounds stupid as hell.

m41guy

m41guy

Gonna finsih GTA:4 tonight, probably do both endings to satisfy my indecisivness...but Force Unleashed II will be here next week, can't wait to start it!!

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I don't really play games as they don't interest me as much as other things do, but I've been hooked on a game called Dead Space which I got last Sunday. I have been jumping everytime a Necromorph appears from nowhere or when a loud sound is made. In one part of the game, a woman sings a lullaby and it is chilling when your walking the spaceships corridors alone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGqq389a43E#ws

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Slow to the party mate, that's game's been out for 2 years now at least. The sequel is being released next week.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed