Terminal Containment - New Horde Map

Started by Cosmic Incubation, Apr 13, 2023, 04:27:35 PM

Author
Terminal Containment - New Horde Map (Read 2,982 times)

Simply_Kevin

Uhhh I expect a discount on 04/26 on several platforms. Might be the time to finally jump in!

Corporal Hicks

FinalNeal

Super excited for the new horde map and hopefully a huge influx of new players to the game. I play on Xbox but I'll be starting a fresh campaign on the Switch too

Wweyland

So does the new map hit exactly on the 26th?

Corporal Hicks

That's right.

Wweyland

Really difficult map with no good place to hole up with backs to the wall. We stayed in the middle and got killed on Wave 8 on Intense.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Wweyland on Apr 27, 2023, 07:44:22 AMReally difficult map with no good place to hole up with backs to the wall. We stayed in the middle and got killed on Wave 8 on Intense.

The lounge area seems the best.

Played through to Wave 10 this morning. It's a cool map, but not quite as good as Cistern. Anyone seen what the new cosmetics are? I saw one red coloured weapon skin.

Mr.Turok

The lounge area is the best we can get but unfortunately xenos also spawn back there, including elites. And when two Warriors appear while dealing with the swarm on front, you will be overwhelmed pretty quickly.

Wweyland

Also tried the lounge area, my friend dropped in the middle of the game (random crash) but I was able to finish the level without him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed