Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Alien Makes Box Office Top...
Last post by NecronomIV - Today at 03:41:43 AM
Just posting a review from Alexander Howard from Linkedin:

QuoteHIGHLY RECOMMEND! Alien 45th Anniversary theatrical rerelease which has audio description for the first time ever! I really enjoyed the audio description track, it was outstanding and I truly felt like I was finally experiencing this classic movie the way it was meant to be experienced. I really hope other Classic Movies can take notice of this and add audio description to them to benefit the Blind and low vision community. I also have hope that this outstanding audio description track will follow the film to streaming and hopefully physical media as well. Thank you so much to everyone who made this happen!

If you are lucky enough to live in a country/place they are screening Alien, and you're interested in a different experience of the film, try asking for an audio description headset and see what it's like with no visuals (and I assume an excellent cinema sound system).
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by NecronomIV - Today at 03:34:37 AM
I think it's safe to assume it's not a zombie.
It's the angle. Camera is positioned low, and we are looking up at it. The head is tilted way back, so we're not seeing the dome. It's all there, wasn't a wild new shape or anything. But the dome does have a new design to it that you'll all see clearly with more footage/marketing. The context of the scene will make a lot more sense when you all can see it in its entirety. Xeno is just in an odd position.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by SiL - Today at 03:30:08 AM
Quote from: solace97 on Today at 02:58:43 AMIs this just a weird angle then? The head is making me a little nervous. The details look amazing but it almost look like the head is overly curved and narrow in the back, far from a traditional xenomorph dome. Hope they didn't try to do too much to make it noticeably different
it's a distinctly new dome shape.
Recreational Area / Re: Just Talk.
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 03:27:37 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Yesterday at 08:16:17 PMSo, is Bishop II a human or an android ? Let's figure it out using simple logic:

1. David 8 yells big "NO" when Alien-esque lifeform (Neomorph) gets killed (shot by Oram)

2. David 8 is an android

3. Bishop II yells big "NO" when Alien-esque lifeform (baby Queen) gets killed (by Ripley falling into a fiery pit)

4. Therefore, Bishop II is, in fact, an android

5.  ;D

NOOOO

(Kidding couldn't resist)

Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 03:04:42 AM
"Let's go find our ghost..."
Covenant
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: The Boys
Last post by ace3g - Today at 03:04:34 AM
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by solace97 - Today at 02:58:43 AM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Yesterday at 11:14:41 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Yesterday at 10:12:10 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Yesterday at 07:59:35 PM
Spoiler
Big Chap looks like Big Chap. The new Xeno is its own thing, and I personally don't feel comparing all the details between the two is all that necessary. It's a new design, which is expected with every new movie. I really dug the new look, and am excited for the toys to come out of it. Did not have the same feeling when I watched Covenant.
[close]

Ahh, so is this new image actually of
Spoiler
the 'human-like' xeno
[close]
that was mentioned in previous leaks? If so, that majorly puts my mind at rest
Spoiler
that we aren't getting something that looks remotely like the newborn
[close]
😃

The Xeno in the photo is the Xeno in the film. It's nothing else.

Is this just a weird angle then? The head is making me a little nervous. The details look amazing but it almost look like the head is overly curved and narrow in the back, far from a traditional xenomorph dome. Hope they didn't try to do too much to make it noticeably different
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Alien: Uncivil War coming ...
Last post by SiL - Today at 02:49:00 AM
Chris has an internal monologue entirely in third person
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3/Resurrection "plot...
Last post by SiL - Today at 02:48:03 AM
They made it. They had to edit it out with VFX.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed