Author
Theology (Read 212,432 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 15, 2014, 06:52:59 PM
Quote from: Vickers on May 15, 2014, 06:08:43 PM
Quote from: Blacklabel on May 15, 2014, 06:04:41 PM
atheism is teh gayz?

Yes. Apparently there is a link between being attracted to the same sex and not believing in any deity. Not sure how but I'd like Kirkland to explain his "joke."

Atheism is attractive to gays because xtianity and Islam condemn same sex relationships. Surely there must be a link if all twenty in my gaggle of sistahs are all atheists? Atheism to me is as gay as Sunday brunch and James Randi would approve whole heartedly on this.

But your original joke was:

"Says he's atheist

but isn't gay"

Just because someone's atheist, I'm not sure how that makes them gay. There are many other reasons to be atheist.

I'm not atheist because Christianity and other religions condemn same sex relationships. I'm atheist because there is flawed logic in religion and I don't believe in any deity. I just happen to be gay but it's certainly not my motivation behind being an atheist.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Vickers on May 15, 2014, 07:44:33 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 15, 2014, 06:52:59 PM
Quote from: Vickers on May 15, 2014, 06:08:43 PM
Quote from: Blacklabel on May 15, 2014, 06:04:41 PM
atheism is teh gayz?

Yes. Apparently there is a link between being attracted to the same sex and not believing in any deity. Not sure how but I'd like Kirkland to explain his "joke."

Atheism is attractive to gays because xtianity and Islam condemn same sex relationships. Surely there must be a link if all twenty in my gaggle of sistahs are all atheists? Atheism to me is as gay as Sunday brunch and James Randi would approve whole heartedly on this.

But your original joke was:

"Says he's atheist

but isn't gay"

Just because someone's atheist, I'm not sure how that makes them gay. There are many other reasons to be atheist.

I'm not atheist because Christianity and other religions condemn same sex relationships. I'm atheist because there is flawed logic in religion and I don't believe in any deity. I just happen to be gay but it's certainly not my motivation behind being an atheist.

I never said that was my sole reason for being atheist. Xtians and Muslims hatiing on gays is just another reason to rebel against them under the atheist manifesto. You wont find NPH or Johnny Weir praying to any god.  Usually when someone says they atheist, I automatically assume they're gay and find it funny when that's not the case.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Somebody kill me.

Vickers

Vickers

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 15, 2014, 10:22:10 PM
Usually when someone says they atheist, I automatically assume they're gay and find it funny when that's not the case.
That's because you're insane, honey.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Erik, no.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Lol

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 15, 2014, 10:22:10 PM
Usually when someone says they atheist, I automatically assume they're gay and find it funny when that's not the case.

I don't think being atheist means what you think it means

SiL

SiL

Keep feeding him, people, and he'll just keep going :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: SiL on May 15, 2014, 11:07:26 PM
Keep feeding him, people, and he'll just keep going :laugh:

I'm okay with that. His insanity is a source of much amusement.

Sabby

Sabby

As a heathen and an enjoyer of sausage festivals, I have this to say.

You position on Religion and your position in bed are not the same thing.

Sabby

Cvalda

Cvalda

If anything can make you lose faith in a benevolent creator, it is this:

SiL

SiL

His face of atheism looks like he just looked in the freezer and saw a tub of ice cream he thought he'd finished the night before still has some ice cream down the bottom.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed