Theology

Started by Sabby, Sep 01, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

Author
Theology (Read 212,409 times)

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Unfortunately we live in in a society that considers bestiality on the same level as homosexuals. Damn you Phil Robertson and other prominent bible thumpers.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

*angrily shakes fist*

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Apr 17, 2014, 04:54:44 PM
Unfortunately we live in in a society that considers bestiality on the same level as homosexuals. Damn you Phil Robertson and other prominent bible thumpers.

We do?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Bestiality is ok in many states as long as it is not same sex bestiality. :P

Darth Rinzler

Darth Rinzler

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 16, 2014, 09:53:21 PM
Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 16, 2014, 09:40:17 PMI would be inclined to agree.
All one has to do is actually read the Bible--all of it--and not resort to pious fraud to see how it's the worst self-help book ever published.

Their is no need for "pious fraud" to see what is good about the Bible.  The message Jesus gave us about Salvation is the most important thing written in the Bible.

As I have posted before, I am a Catholic not because I was born into but after surviving a very very bad haunting.  If a family member had not used what was ordered by the Church concerning dark spirits and or demons, which originates from Jesus in the New Testament, I could be dead since it got so bad it started physically attacking me and doing things to my belongs like putting them in places it could not possible have gone.

Just a rehash, skipping all the stuff I had posted before in this topic, I kept my glasses by my bed.  I woke up and couldn't find them all day.  Later I came back home and looked all over.  I looked under the bead and right in the center was my glasses.  To get to that spot "Naturally" it had to fall diagonally and then move forward but without ever touching the ground because I had a big plastic box full of gear in the way of the opening of the bed.  The bed itself stuck out further than the box so that is another reason it had to travel in a straight line for at least three feet, that includes that traveling distance the glasses where found behind the box and at the center area under my bed.  The box is so big that if the glass had fallen off any other way they could not just bounce around the box and then end up behind it.   

And then their were times I actually saw it.  It was the blackest thing I had ever seen.  This experience is something that I will never forget.  Nor will I forget about the time Jesus healed my arm, which I also wrote about in this topic.

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

I don't believe in any good, in anything magic or anything "super natural" "unnatural" etc. All that exists has a natural, scientific  explanation.

I don't believe there are any gods, spirits, demons, monsters or anything like this. But if they exist, there is a scientific and logical explanation to them.

If there is a god, anyway, I won't nothing to do with his club...he can go and do his thing I'll do mine...

Darth Rinzler, I have no Idea about what caused your experience, I actually have no idea if it really happened, but if it did. Im 99.9999999999% sure it has nothing to do with Demons, Jesus or any other supernatural power.

I mean, I wouldn't be able to live if I believe that there are Demons and shit around! How can you guys do it?

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Apr 17, 2014, 07:57:38 PM
I don't believe in any good, in anything magic or anything "super natural" "unnatural" etc. All that exists has a natural, scientific  explanation.

I don't believe there are any gods, spirits, demons, monsters or anything like this. But if they exist, there is a scientific and logical explanation to them.

If there is a god, anyway, I won't nothing to do with his club...he can go and do his thing I'll do mine...

Darth Rinzler, I have no Idea about what caused your experience, I actually have no idea if it really happened, but if it did. Im 99.9999999999% sure it has nothing to do with Demons, Jesus or any other supernatural power.

I mean, I wouldn't be able to live if I believe that there are Demons and shit around! How can you guys do it?

A kindred spirit, pun intended, of course. :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Darth Rinzler on Apr 17, 2014, 07:29:08 PM
As I have posted before, I am a Catholic not because I was born into but after surviving a very very bad haunting.  If a family member had not used what was ordered by the Church concerning dark spirits and or demons, which originates from Jesus in the New Testament, I could be dead since it got so bad it started physically attacking me and doing things to my belongs like putting them in places it could not possible have gone.
That's how you really know something is a nightmarish hellspawn of endless evil.

Vickers

Vickers

God comes to your aid if there's an evil spirit moving things around but when a little kid has cancer... ain't nobody got time for that!

Sabby

Sabby

Hello Darth, good to see you again. I haven't forgotten about our last little chat. I hope you've learned some things since then.

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 17, 2014, 08:57:26 PM
God comes to your aid if there's an evil spirit moving things around but when a little kid has cancer... ain't nobody got time for that!

You should read up on his last visit. Ask him why God allows rape to happen but personally healed him when he slept on his arm wrong.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Sabby on Apr 18, 2014, 01:17:25 AM
Ask him why God allows rape to happen but personally healed him when he slept on his arm wrong.
Because free will.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What equation?

Sabby

Sabby

It's linked in the text. He claimed that demons started false religions to lead people away from God, so I worked out the rough chances of being mislead within Christianity alone. Darth's chances of actually being within the correct religion (by his own logic) is incredibly low.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

This Darth fellow sounds inescapably cartoonish. Are you certain his contentions are not disingenuous? I have catholic family members, yet none adhere to such a, literally-dumb, set of supernatural views.

Okay, a few do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed