Theology

Started by Sabby, Sep 01, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

Author
Theology (Read 212,429 times)

Sabby

Sabby

I'd like to say on behalf of the Atheist Leaders, who totally do exist, that they do not share Kirklands position here. That's why he was removed from the community, which also exists in such a way that removing members is a practice.

None of that was not serious.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Apr 01, 2014, 05:24:21 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 01, 2014, 04:03:22 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Apr 01, 2014, 03:46:00 PM
Quote from: Sabby on Apr 01, 2014, 03:33:34 PM
There are many ways to happiness, but saying there is 'true happiness', like some perfect form of it, is like saying someone can be 'truly good' or 'truly bad'. It's a subjective thing you're placing an absolute value on.

People can be perfectly happy and lead a productive and fulfilling life while also believing nonsense.

But what they are experiencing isn't happiness, it's blissful ignorance. Happiness is subjective but living by the atheist/humanist methos is a more brighter path in achieving a genuine happy life. Perfection is possible, don't let anyone tell you the opposite.
That's a nice opinion you got there, it'd be a shame if I were to disagree with you.

An informed opinion nonetheless. Opinions won't matter when the pope decides to wipe out the non believers in a new inquisition with the support of a mormon theocratic dictatorship.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 01, 2014, 07:41:40 PM
There are many ways to happiness, but saying there is 'true happiness', like some perfect form of it, is like saying someone can be 'truly good' or 'truly bad'. It's a subjective thing you're placing an absolute value on.

People can be perfectly happy and lead a productive and fulfilling life while also believing nonsense.

But what they are experiencing isn't happiness, it's blissful ignorance. Happiness is subjective but living by the atheist/humanist methos is a more brighter path in achieving a genuine happy life. Perfection is possible, don't let anyone tell you the opposite.
That's a nice opinion you got there, it'd be a shame if I were to disagree with you.

An informed opinion nonetheless. Opinions won't matter when the pope decides to wipe out the non believers in a new inquisition with the support of a mormon theocratic dictatorship.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Laugh now, it won't be funny when atheists are targeted by the Vatican/Mormon joint coalition.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Who will strike first? Them or the reptilian aliens?  ???

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Pope isn't going to work with Mormons. 

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Sabby on Apr 01, 2014, 05:27:48 PMI'd like to say on behalf of the Atheist Leaders, who totally do exist, that they do not share Kirklands position here.
Kirkland's so-called "positions" don't resemble that of any group that he claims to be a part of. He is either a parody or deliberately dishonest representation of whatever it is he claims to take part in.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hey guys, just an FYI. I received a report about some tempers flaring up in here. Debates are always welcomed. Let's just be sure to keep cool heads, OK?

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 01, 2014, 10:26:55 PM
Hey guys, just an FYI. I received a report about some tempers flaring up in here. Debates are always welcomed. Let's just be sure to keep cool heads, OK?
Man, I'm feeling oppressed. Doom is raining down on my freedoms.
;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

'ken oath, muthaf**ka. I'ma go patriarchal up in this beotch.

maledoro

maledoro

I gotta distract Doom's attention away from this thread for a few hours...

Doom! Hey, Doom! Click on the link! Clicky

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Jasmine Garcia! good find.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 01, 2014, 09:24:20 PM
Quote from: Sabby on Apr 01, 2014, 05:27:48 PMI'd like to say on behalf of the Atheist Leaders, who totally do exist, that they do not share Kirklands position here.
Kirkland's so-called "positions" don't resemble that of any group that he claims to be a part of. He is either a parody or deliberately dishonest representation of whatever it is he claims to take part in.

I don't belong to any existing faction or group nor did I ever profess to belonging to one. I have no reasons to be dishonest about my particular personal brand of slightly extreme  neo libertarian gay humanist/atheist leanings.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Apr 01, 2014, 11:59:57 PMI don't belong to any existing faction or group nor did I ever profess to belonging to one. I have no reasons to be dishonest about my particular personal brand of slightly extreme  neo libertarian gay humanist/atheist leanings.
Organized faction or group, no.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Apr 01, 2014, 08:35:48 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Laugh now, it won't be funny when atheists are targeted by the Vatican/Mormon joint coalition.

You are either the best troll on Earth or the most bonkers person I've ever seen.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 02, 2014, 03:58:28 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Apr 01, 2014, 08:35:48 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha

You are either the best troll on Earth or the most bonkers person I've ever seen.

Because expressing a semi-radical worldview opinion on a public forum in a thread specifically devoted to this sort of topic is trolling right? I can't help it if people get offended when I say it how it is. Atheists/humanists and other "heretics" need to be at least prepared for church sanctioned violence.  It happened in the past and it will most likely happen again as long as the west continues to be held back by the worlds most evil religions.

Plus there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a little bonkers...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed