DVD Promotion

Started by beeko, Apr 15, 2008, 02:16:08 AM

Author
DVD Promotion (Read 1,013 times)

beeko

beeko

not sure what the promotions are like elsewhere but there is so much more promotion stuff for the dvd release here in austalia than there was for the theatre release

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

SiL

SiL

Was just at the video shop. They've got these big cardboard covers on their detector things. Y'know, the things that go off loudly when you try to walk out without paying? Them.

Damn does the Alien looks hideous.

killzonewith bladesandteet

killzonewith bladesandteet

Quote from: beeko on Apr 15, 2008, 02:16:08 AM
not sure what the promotions are like elsewhere but there is so much more promotion stuff for the dvd release here in austalia than there was for the theatre release

I'm betting that's were a lot of the budget went. After AvP i think they've realized the market out there who didn't go and see it at the cinema is just as big, if not bigger.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2008, 02:42:03 AM

It mocks you.

Personally.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2008, 02:42:03 AM
Was just at the video shop. They've got these big cardboard covers on their detector things. Y'know, the things that go off loudly when you try to walk out without paying? Them.

My HMV has the cardboard cut outs of Chet crouching like on the Canadian DVD cover. It's embarrsing. A bunch of guys burst out laughing when they walked past it pointing. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed