Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 847,004 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

MI 2 is the Star Trek 5 of that series. It even opens with the egotistical lead free climbing a cliff just to look cool. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 22, 2018, 08:51:27 PMMI 2 is the Star Trek 5 of that series. It even opens with the egotistical lead free climbing a cliff just to look cool. :laugh:

Hey, hey, steady on now. Let's not say things we regret :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 22, 2018, 09:14:43 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 22, 2018, 08:51:27 PMMI 2 is the Star Trek 5 of that series. It even opens with the egotistical lead free climbing a cliff just to look cool. :laugh:

Hey, hey, steady on now. Let's not say things we regret :P

"What does IMF need with doves?" ;)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Was it ever confirmed the doves were sanctioned IMF agents?

D88M

D88M

I liked MI3, even though it was directed by abrams, it was engaging and seemed the closest to the show, i have watched bits of 4 but it was so over the top ridiculous sci fi that seemed out of place, nevercared about the series anyway, the first two are ok for what i remember.

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them (2016): Ok, it does not have the hook that the HP saga did, it felt longer than what it really was, and when it ended i was just the same as when it started, it left me cold and seems souless, like WB made it out of the HP fanbase nostalgia or somethign like that. It also felt like it went nowhere in any way, i was a little dissapointed but i was not expecting much. The best thing by far, was Katherine Waterstone, she looked adorable, sweet, beatiful, and lovely the whole way through.

All Hallows Eve 2: Pretty awful, is practically a waste of time, the first one, while being almost Z class horror, was at least fun and entertainning, this one is boring and predictable. I liked the latest short, Alexia, it was okay, but otherwise, i would not recommend it to anyone, there are countless better options instead of watching this one, i think is even worse than XX.

Prez

Prez

Ritual

Watched this last night on Netflix. Great British cast and a surprisingly great 3rd act.

Spoiler
The beast in this one is probably one of the most original I've seen in ages!
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 23, 2018, 09:59:48 AM
Was it ever confirmed the doves were sanctioned IMF agents?

Well it's the only movie where isn't on the run from his own people, so it's a possibility. :laugh:

D88M

D88M

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

Yet another movie made worse and dumber in reshoots, it was okay, but it could have been great.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Shape of Water

I loved it. Wonderful performance from Sally Hawkins.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Prez on Feb 23, 2018, 01:12:48 PM
Ritual

Watched this last night on Netflix. Great British cast and a surprisingly great 3rd act.

Spoiler
The beast in this one is probably one of the most original I've seen in ages!
[close]

Just watched this the other day aswell, was surprisingly good.

Last movies I watched were,
"The Relic" an oldie that I somehow hadn't heard of until recently, the Creature design is really great and the effects are pretty good aswell, a recommend for anyone wanting an old school style creature movie
& "Hellraiser: Judgement" a decent movie, better than revelations but I'm no expert of Hellraiser but I still enjoyed the movie for what it was, be warned some disgusting shit happens in it lol

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Howl
A really great UK Werewolf movie. Some great scenes. but does feature a couple of clichés that really annoy me.

I, Tonya
Wow, this was way better than I expected. Now I can understand why its gotten the Oscar nods. It deserves them.

Looney Tunes: Back In Action
Loved all the easter eggs, but Space Jam was actually Better lol

The Guardian
Ive been wanting to see this for ages. Really good and tense in places. Goes places other Horrors wouldn't

Trainwreck.
Better than I expected, but the final half an hour did go into trad rom com territory. John Cena is great at comedy

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 26, 2018, 12:48:30 PM
Howl
A really great UK Werewolf movie. Some great scenes. but does feature a couple of clichés that really annoy me.

Really enjoyed this one. Watched it last year but it has stuck with me for a while.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Justice League (2017)
This was alright. Not great but ok. Certainly not as bad as I expected with all the bad reviews.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 26, 2018, 12:48:30 PM
Howl

Have you seen Wer? Thought that was one of the better more recent werewolf movies.
Late Phases is also pretty good but more of a slow burn.
And Wolfcop is great if you don't mind horror-comedy.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse

Big Barda was cool, and there were some alright lines and action scenes, but dear lord this was dull. And it wasn't helped by a quarter of the plot hinging on Batman and Wonder Woman being total assholes.

D88M

D88M

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 26, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
Justice League (2017)
This was alright. Not great but ok. Certainly not as bad as I expected with all the bad reviews.

Awful, just awful movie, mediocre in every aspect. WB and whedon took Snyder movie and butchered just like they did with SS.

Lady Bird: Generic, totally forgettable "coming of age" movie that has been made a millon times before.

The Descent: Pretty good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed