Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 847,202 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Heist

A nice little comedy starring Christopher Walken, Morgan Freeman and William H. Macy. The first half hour was funny, the last half hour was great. It was just the middle third that meandered a little bit

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Legion - Exorcist III - Director's Cut

An interesting watch, for sure. A lot of it is the same, with a few additions here and there. They put the Eraserhead line back in that was so funny in the script. Seeing only Dourif in the cell scenes made for a hugely different experience, his performance was pretty different, as well. And that cell set, Christ. Was that a hospital room or a goddamn dungeon? :laugh:

Also, hate to be that guy, but I can see why the studio had reservations with the ending. I'm not saying it needed a full blown exorcism, but the scene is pretty brief and is over pretty quickly.

Oh, and in the special features, you get to see Brad Dourif review Exorcist II, and it's goddamn hilarious.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Brad reviewing anything is great, I can only imagine what he said about E-II !
Ps, take a peek in the last thing you bought thread, KH. ;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Children of the Corn (1984)

This had some pretty good parts to it, but my god did this drag. It got so repetitive in places, and He Who Walks Behind the Rows was about as lame as the movie version of Galactus. Isaac was cool, though, if wasted.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 08, 2016, 06:04:00 AM
...He Who Walks Behind the Rows was about as lame as the movie version of Galactus.
Spoiler
There are some films in which not seeing the monster are very good, but this was certainly not one of them. I really like the moment where the guy finds the drawing of HWWBTR ready to take the woman and he runs off to get her. If we had some kind of view of that monster (I'm assuming it was dragon-ish), that would have been 1,000% better.
[close]

KillCrites

KillCrites

Gingerdead Man - A terrible movie but I can't help but enjoy it. Gary Busey is as great in this film as he was in Predator 2.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice

I'm already completely lost as to what's happening in this series. :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

Tron
Tron:  Legacy

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Children
A cool little British Horror film. Doesnt explain what causes it all which adds to the horror of what happens. If they did a second one, I'm sure they'd explain it then

How I Live Now
Not as good as i was expecting, for a film of this type it left a bit too much ambiguous. But Saorsie Ronan's performance was great. A spot on American Accent

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest

That was one entertaining pile of stupid. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 12, 2016, 07:26:12 PM

Don't spoil it for me. ;D

I'm still stuck on Tales From The Darkside and jam packed with college work. Needless to say I am eager to rip open my DVD and dive in, not to mention catch up with you.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Brooklyn's Finest

A fantastic dark Cop Drama, starring Richard Gere and Ethan Hawke

Scorpio

Scorpio

Species
Species II

Love these flicks

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 13, 2016, 01:50:10 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 12, 2016, 07:26:12 PM

Don't spoil it for me. ;D

All I'll say is that the ending has some hilariously bad special effects.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

the new animated movie, Batman:Return of the Caped Crusaders. Watched it last night and if you're a fan of the '66 Batman tv series, then you'll find it a complete joy to watch. I did anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed