Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 178,633 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

...and other than basic abilities and storyline.....

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Master on Jun 18, 2014, 06:35:33 PM
What`s the difference between one ninja and another? Other than color.
1. Ermac was created based on a glitch that made Scorpion to look red. What a great inspiration.
2. Graphically, it's just another palette-swap ninja, with lazy telekinetic special effects.
3. His story is pretty bleak, he's an entity created by thousands of souls, so he's not really a character with a defined identity, personality and goals, but some kind of weird composite spirit.

In my opinion, he shouldn't even exist, it's a mess in every aspect.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Spoonman101 on Jun 18, 2014, 08:34:27 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 16, 2014, 09:04:42 PMDoom and Mortal Kombat are the reason why the ESRB rating was created. So having those two combine seems perfect if you ask me.
Wasn't it an arcade/ Sega Genesis game called slaughterhouse that influenced the creation of an ESRB system? Mortal Kombat, Doom and wolfenstein helped the wheels to start rolling however.

EDIT: Splatterhouse***
Sub-Zero's "Spine Rip" Fatality in MK1 was the reason the ESRB was created. At the time, nothing that violent had been seen in video games before.

Master

Master

I like this soul-amalgam thing. It`s fitting. Also in Mk9 it was reveled that he was king Jerod of Edenia.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Just one of the souls in his body was King Jerrod, actually. In his ending, that soul became dominant and took over. But I doubt that's canonical.

Master

Master

I know, I know. Only time will tell.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfjsjphU7y8#ws

Is...Is that Steve Blum as Sub-Zero?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks like Mavado, Drahmin, Kratos and Motaro are not coming back going from Ed Boon's twitter. I'm pretty sure Sheeva will get cut out too since she's unpopular.

Master

Master

Yeah I read about it the other day. Damn shame though, I love Motaro and was longing to see him again in full glory. I don`t care for Mavado but Drahmin could have been great after redesign.

Another rander:

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Mavado should never come back ever.

Magegg

Magegg

Practically every character from MK4 onwards should never come back. Mavado, Nitara, Li Mei, Mokap, Jarek, Kai, Kobra, Reiko, Darrius, Tanya who are they? I actually have no idea because all they sound the same to me, the boys are a bunch of wannabe "modern" fighters and the girls all of them are women in swimsuits, I can't believe there's someone out there trying to defend Drahmin and other crap characters  >:(

The only good character was Kenshi and he was back in MK9.

Master

Master

I don`t agree. I like Kai, Reiko, Shinnok, Tanya and Quan Chi. I hope MkX will cover Mk4 events and their outcome.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Post-UMK3 Characters that don't suck(In no particular order): Fujin, Kenshi, Shujinko, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Havik, Drahmin, Moloch, Meat, Onaga, and Blaze.

Master

Master

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jun 18, 2014, 09:31:31 PM
Post-UMK3 Characters that don't suck(In no particular order): Fujin, Kenshi, Shujinko, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Havik, Drahmin, Moloch, Meat, Onaga, and Blaze Kai and Reiko.

Fixed!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

They actually named a character Meat? :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed