Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 03:03:54 AM
Maybe @Project A34K can insert scenes of Bishop doing it.
Last post by SM - Today at 03:00:12 AM
Also why it needs to die.
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 02:50:07 AM
The above posts are why this thread is needed in perpetuity.
How do you guys feel if anything that It's related To the xenomorph, Came from a black hole.
Last post by SiL - Today at 02:14:37 AM
Quote from: blacksymbiote on Today at 01:10:58 AMHe either snuck off and remote piloted the second ship secretly during the fight
We see him working on the facehuggers.

Quoteor lied about the time needed to get it ready to ripley later.
We see him as he's working and when the thing lands.
General Discussion / Re: All Elon Musk
Last post by SM - Today at 02:00:00 AM
White supremacists need their own TV channel too.  Or rather, another TV channel.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by SM - Today at 01:52:04 AM
Quote from: Prez on Today at 12:48:29 AMBad Batch series finale. Excellent way to end a very good series despite this last season dragging on it parts. A lot of story arcs were wrapped up nicely.
Spoiler
Surprised that Tech is truly dead. Was expecting him back at some point. Also felt Asajj Ventress was going to be the one to save the day. I don't think I've enjoyed seeing a Star Wars villain get their just desserts more than I did with Hemlock. That was quite brutal an episode - loved Wrecker slamming one of the `trained' clones head through the wall.
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah the scene where Echo and the clones take on those 'assassin' dudes or whatever they were, was surprisingly violent.  They normally do a lot of stunning, but that was just balls out 'kill the bastards' head shots.

I thought Omega was meeting Ventress at the end, but glad she didn't.  Now I want to see a series with her as a Rebel pilot.  Or maybe she'll be in the Rogue Squadron movie?
[close]

The Third Born was shocked when I told him this was the last episode, but he was happy with how it ended.  He was a little out of sorts when Rebels ended.
Last post by SM - Today at 01:45:07 AM
No.

We cut to Bishop a couple of times while he's aligning the dish and prepping the ship.  Then it arrives just as Ripley and Hicks get to the landing field.
Last post by blacksymbiote - Today at 01:10:58 AM
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 07:50:14 PMHow? The first dropship had its flight crew, Bishop was nowhere near it. He didn't have time to do it when he got the second one.
He either snuck off and remote piloted the second ship secretly during the fight or lied about the time needed to get it ready to ripley later.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed