The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 625,885 times)

OmegaZilla

They're noisy, they're messy, they're expensive...

Space Sweeper

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 10, 2013, 08:35:57 PM
I never realized Omega hated children so much. Christ, just leave our narrative alone already.
Sorry. You may now return to murdering each other over and over again. Just remember, it takes a year for the Dragon Balls to return.

Quote from: Omegazilla on Oct 10, 2013, 08:40:51 PM
They're noisy, they're messy, they're expensive...
...they smell.

OmegaZilla

Babies smell!

SpaceMarines

They do not smell!

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 10, 2013, 08:16:28 PM
Why don't we just wait here for a little while... see if they ever write anything again...

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2wm3nn7.jpg

:'(

Anyways, yeah, NA, I'm still pissed about the tea.

And still no one weeps for the tea.

Cal427eb

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 10, 2013, 08:16:28 PM
Why don't we just wait here for a little while... see if they ever write anything again...

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2wm3nn7.jpg

Charles Xavier

Holy Christ, what's going on here?  :o

Guys, listen, I know there's a new RP thread for this and all, but can we at least finish this Strangefate scenario first? After that, we can go back to random text battles here like before. Okay?

Right...continuing from where Dovah left off...

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Oct 10, 2013, 05:04:10 PM
*Dovahkiin lifts Terx2's unconscious body back up onto his shoulder and moves toward the elevator.*

Our heroes continue up the elevator. After passing the 105th floor without any more encounters, the elevator takes them further up through a glass transparent tube, leading up to the last floor where Dr. Strangefate and the last horde of his minions await.

Sarah looks down upon the warfare still raging on land, sea and air. Skystrikers and Rattlers continue battling the Iron Patriots. One Rattler explodes near the elevator, causing it to vibrate. Then soon after, the elevator comes to an abrupt halt.

Our heroes are only a few feet away from the last door. But then, several aerial Decepticons swoop in for the kill.

Spoiler

Octane

Thunderwing

Starscream

Cyclonus

Sunstorm

[close]

Our heroes are forced to duck for cover when Thunderwing fires menacingly and shatters the glass around the elevator, exposing them to the air and cold wind.

Dovahkiin

*Dovahkiin moves in front of Sarah and Blasts thunderwing out of the sky with his rocket launcher. He then leaps forward and plunges his drill through Starscream's Spark before turning and freezing Cyclonus solid with Winter Blast and shattering him into pieces.*

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 10, 2013, 09:39:53 PM
Anyways, yeah, NA, I'm still pissed about the tea.

And still no one weeps for the tea.

I weep for the tea.

I weep for the tea in all of its live action glory.

Because it was your tea, and I wanted it. :'(

SpaceMarines

You're the one who drilled the hole, NA.

You're the one who did this.

Nightmare Asylum

Because the tea was with you. And I wanted it. But I couldn't have it.

So I killed it.

I killed it and I hurt you.

And in some sick way, I liked it.

I liked it a lot.

KiramidHead

Kiramid does his best to avoid getting shot, and gets in close to Octane before destroying his spark with Atlantean steel. He then moves over to help Dovahkiin with the remaining bots.

Charles Xavier

Sunstorm fires at KiramidHead and Dovah while more Decepticons arrive.

Spoiler

Skywarp

Thundercracker

Dirge

Ramjet

[close]

Dovahkiin

*Dovahkiin deflects sunstorm's bullets back at him with his drill, shredding him. Dovahkiin then leaps onto Thundercracker's shoulders and with a mighty roar, tears off his head and attaches a proximity mine to it before throwing it at high velocity at skywarp Blowing his head and half his torso off.*

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 11, 2013, 02:48:02 AM
Because the tea was with you. And I wanted it. But I couldn't have it.

So I killed it.

I killed it and I hurt you.

And in some sick way, I liked it.

I liked it a lot.

Y- You're pure evil.

KiramidHead

Kiramid jumps into the fray, hacking and slashing at the Decepticons with lightning quick speed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed