News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 564,581 times)

salomonj

does the embargo prevent them from sharing their initial thoughts on twitter?

Stolen

Not always. The tweet is sometimes allowed but not the critics. (New studio strategy...)

Corporal Hicks

They're usually allowed brief impressions via Twitter with an embargo on full reviews for a later date.

salomonj

Sweet, I can't wait for tomorrow :)

Stolen

I'm excited but some apprehensions. Bad memories of the first tweet on Prometheus ...

salomonj

Quote from: Stolen on Apr 24, 2017, 07:54:39 PM
I'm excited but some apprehensions. Bad memories of the first tweet on Prometheus ...
Well, fingers crossed for some uplifting tweets.

Anthony

Embargo for reviews lifts on May 6th. So I think SM reactions will be allowed.

Ingwar

Corporal Hicks

Mr. Clemens

Gettin' to be time for this here Canuck to get off the internet 'til May 19...  :'(

DorkiDori

well thank raptor jesus that the next 3 weeks of my life are going to be insanely busy... will help pass the time quickly until May 19th!

HICKS YOU BETTER TELL US HOW AWESOME THE MOVIE IS SEEING AS YOU GET TO WATCH IT 2 WEEKS AHEAD OF US!!! :(

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: DorkiDori on Apr 24, 2017, 11:12:29 PM
well thank raptor jesus that the next 3 weeks of my life are going to be insanely busy... will help pass the time quickly until May 19th!

HICKS YOU BETTER TELL US HOW AWESOME THE MOVIE IS SEEING AS YOU GET TO WATCH IT 2 WEEKS AHEAD OF US!!! :(

???  ???  ???

DorkiDori

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 24, 2017, 11:15:25 PM

???  ???  ???

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: DorkiDori on Apr 24, 2017, 11:25:51 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 24, 2017, 11:15:25 PM

???  ???  ???

https://i.redd.it/rqjuxcpeu00y.jpg

Omg!! :laugh:

DorkiDori

I KNOW RIGHT!!! LAAAAAAAAWLS!!! ;)

ah shit, its more fitting if i wouldve said "thank ENGINEER jesus" cause we all know jesus was an engineer and thats why they hate us so much! ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed