660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 461,573 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 08, 2023, 11:12:03 PMRecently leaning toward Predator
It's ok to make the switch to Predator, everyone will understand.

xenotaris

xenotaris

I love animalistic aliens so ALIENS, Now I do love the Predators its just I like the Xenomorphs a tad bit more than the Yautja

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Buncha soda-drinking Predator fans in this forum. ::)

Master Chief

Master Chief

We're whiskey sippin' cigar smokin' fans.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

This is you guys:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

So AVP is a bit like👀🤏 combining these two drinks😅👉👈

xenotaris

xenotaris

Eh... I will admit I don't like the taste of Coke Cola and it burns my esophagus. I more of a Strawberry Fanta, Mug Root Beer, and Sprite guy.
Also I dislike alcohol.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I prefer the Alien but probably consume more whiskey and tobacco than Arnie himself.

Et Tu, Predbois?

xenotaris

xenotaris

I like both ALIEN and PREDATOR but I tend to gravitate towards ALIEN since its in the future

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

No, AVP is still soda because the entire premise of AVP is nerfing down the Aliens so they all can be instakilled by the Predator

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Eh, it's become that, certainly. But it has its moments where they're either perfectly matched, or it's on par with Aliens for K/D ratios.

xenotaris

xenotaris

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on May 18, 2023, 01:55:35 PMNo, AVP is still soda because the entire premise of AVP is nerfing down the Aliens so they all can be instakilled by the Predator

Yeah

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I still stand by Anderson's AvP's portrayal. I felt like both species were represented to their strengths. Grid takes out Chopper due to its own ability to be sneaky. Celtic loses to Grid because of its own arrogance (can't get more Predator than that). Scar dominates at range when he gets the plasma caster. etc, etc. It's one of the film's own strengths imho.

SiL

SiL

It's disappointing two Preds get offed so close together, but their deaths pretty much mirror Jungle Hunter and City Hunter - not paying attention to the surroundings, and thinking the prey was incapacitated.

Heck, they're attacked from the same direction. Chopper is hit from above and Celtic from the ground.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It's all that caffeine.  They get all jittery and make mistakes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed