Gash exposed

Started by Gash, Jan 17, 2012, 02:08:32 AM

Author
Gash exposed (Read 28,712 times)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Cool - didn't realize they made a page just for Alien art (Though I remember seeing Requiem28's hall of movie characters on my newsfeed!). And Gash's really does deserve to be there - that Alien poster is still one of my favorites.

Cool that Locusta's there too.

Gash

Gash

Thanks for letting me know. That's so cool.  :)

Gash

Gash

Thought I'd have a go at an alt Fifield

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

You are a man after my own heart.

Love how this version really gives off the "becoming alien" vibe with the dome head membrane and little inner mouth.

And damn you, you beat me to the fanart fifield.

rexemmen

rexemmen

Super cool stuff dude!! What programs do u use?

Gash

Gash

Thanks. Some stuff on this thread is purely traditional - gouache on board, others are sketches worked up in Photoshop CS4 and an ancient version of Paint shop, 7 I think (gotta be ten years old).

samoht

samoht

Oh god yes.

Gash

Gash

Love this film, early body horror from Britain starring Peter Cushing - 1966.

A larger version is on my DeviantART page - http://harnois75.deviantart.com/art/Island-of-Terror-344054960

and the film is on youtube.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Omfg, freaking insanely awesome.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Gash on Oct 11, 2012, 03:37:15 AM

Your go at Fifield is a home run in my book. Beautifully realized. I especially enjoy how you made his skin look embryonic. Nice translucence and lighting. A treat to the eyes. 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Gash on Oct 11, 2012, 03:37:15 AM

Just saw this now...wow! :o

Gash

Gash

Thanks   ;D

Something new, although I prefer to paint something up from scratch I haven't got round to this one yet so just the photoshop composite job at the moment..

D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Looks really nice; I'd be curious to see what it looked like without the filter (and possibly with some further blending).

Gash

Gash

Thanks. Here's a couple of earlier WIP stages. It's rough around the edges and needs to be painted properly. But I'm undecided if it needs an extra element or two in there before I do that. The Engineer was made from a statue of Hercules.

D

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Wow, that's going to look awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed