A / AVP / P Omnibus - Complete List

Started by The Necronoir, Jul 25, 2008, 02:11:43 AM

Author
A / AVP / P Omnibus - Complete List (Read 43,609 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 14, 2018, 09:35:26 AMThanks, it makes sense that the card-game stuff is not in the omnibuses.

Oh yeah, I can definitely see why some of that stuff isn't in there. They're just listed for the sake of completeness.

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 14, 2018, 09:35:26 AMWould have thought that the list with missing stuff is actually bigger.

Obviously there's everything since that isn't included (for obvious reasons), but otherwise they're reasonably comprehensive.

The most glaring omissions are Countdown and Tribes, although the latter's slightly strange half-novel/half-comic format is probably why it got left out.

SM

SM

I wouldn't call it a half comic.  It's simply a book with illustrations.

skull-splitter

I'm a little behind, but are the prometheus/avp stories worth the try?

Perfect-Organism

I actually liked the Fire and Stone series.  I find that it grows on me and gets better with time.  I never read the Life and Death series in full.

The Old One

The Old One

I did not enjoy them, I feel that they're both in conjunction missed opportunities.

Chrisp_Morg

Hey guys, big fan of these comics, I have read all of the Predator omnibus comics and the hunters series, but would like to know if there are any I have missed?

Hunters 2, South China sea is it?  But would love to know if I've missed out anything else.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Chrisp_Morg on Oct 01, 2018, 05:36:54 PM
Hey guys, big fan of these comics, I have read all of the Predator omnibus comics and the hunters series, but would like to know if there are any I have missed?

Hunters 2, South China sea is it?  But would love to know if I've missed out anything else.
South China Sea is a novel, not a comic.

Outside of that, I don't think the omnibii collected:
'Predators' prequel, adaptation, or sequel
Predator: Prey to the Heavens (I think that's the title?)
Predator: Fire & Stone
Predator: Life & Death

Chrisp_Morg

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 02, 2018, 03:41:48 PM
Quote from: Chrisp_Morg on Oct 01, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

South China Sea is a novel, not a comic.

Outside of that, I don't think the omnibii collected:
'Predators' prequel, adaptation, or sequel
Predator: Prey to the Heavens (I think that's the title?)
Predator: Fire & Stone
Predator: Life & Death

Thanks very much! I'm gonna get these now  :)

The Old One

The Old One

But South China Sea,
any Predator fan ought to read.

Perfect-Organism

I'm not a Predator fan but I've heard so many great things about this novel, even I'm intrigued...

The Old One

The Old One

It's worth a look.

HuDaFuK

I would do IF I COULD F*CKING FIND A COPY.

:P

Corporal Hicks

Do you wanna borrow my copy? I can bring it in August.

HuDaFuK

If you trust me :laugh:

Perfect-Organism

Man, that's pricey on eBay.  90 bucks CAD!

Titan?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed