SANCTIONED: An Original Web-Comic by ShadowPred

Started by ShadowPred, Dec 02, 2012, 01:31:18 AM

Author
SANCTIONED: An Original Web-Comic by ShadowPred (Read 17,122 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 06, 2013, 05:27:36 PM
Here's the 4 page UNLETTERED preview, just click the spoiler tag below:

Spoiler

[close]

The LETTERED preview will show up in a few days, depending on how things progress with issue 2. I'll give an update in a few days about where I'm at with that.
The way the guy seems to be just crumbling apart from his natural form on the bus... just chilling and beautifully cinematic at once. Incredibly foreboding. f**k, Im excited!

ShadowPred

f**k yes, just wait until you see him in all his freaking glory.

ShadowPred

Progress is going very well. I'm almost done with everything on issue 2, so you should hear a release date for it very soon. As of right now, I can say that Thursday night, I'll be releasing the first 4 pages once again, except it'll be completely lettered.

Vickers

I just remembered this image:

Man on bus? 8)

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 11, 2013, 01:07:31 PM
I just remembered this image:

Man on bus? 8)

Damn right.

ShadowPred

I have decided not to show off the first 4 pages in lettered form, only because 2 of the 4 pages have any text whatsoever, and it's pretty anti-climactic for me to show off the first 4 pages off again only to see little to no difference.

Anyway, I didn't come here to simply post that, I also finally decided on a date for issue 2 to be released. That date is going to be April 15th, so be on the lookout for that.

Vickers

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 13, 2013, 03:25:26 AM
I have decided not to show off the first 4 pages in lettered form, only because 2 of the 4 pages have any text whatsoever, and it's pretty anti-climactic for me to show off the first 4 pages off again only to see little to no difference.

Anyway, I didn't come here to simply post that, I also finally decided on a date for issue 2 to be released. That date is going to be April 15th, so be on the lookout for that.

Z2yes! Something to look forward to on a Monday.

ShadowPred

Gotta take the weekend to work on the cover, which is all I will need to get done.

ShadowPred

Aspie

Space Sweeper

That cover made my ovaries explode.

Aspie

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 15, 2013, 03:06:52 AM

I am so confused...  ???

ShadowPred

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 15, 2013, 03:08:43 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 15, 2013, 03:06:52 AM

I am so confused...  ???

The cover turned Sweeps into a female, and her ovaries popped almost instantly.

Space Sweeper

Cvalda

Sweeps has a new job in a salon, Aspie, you should go pay a visit.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0fZtW9Niic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed