AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 361,647 times)

SM

SM

Feck...  >:(

I meant the Derelict may only have been on LV-426 for a few years.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: SM on Jan 13, 2010, 11:28:52 PM
Feck...  >:(

I meant the Derelict may only have been on LV-426 for a few years.
so you think the derelict was floating through space for a years until it just crash on lv-426?
that's a plausible i guess.

The captian said it "looks Fossilized" so i guess you guys are right. It might not be a fossil but it looks like one.

we due agree it fused its self to the chair right? lol

SM

SM

Quoteso you think the derelict was floating through space for a years until it just crash on lv-426?

No, I think he was on his way somewhere.  The Derelict doesn't look like it crashed.

QuoteThe captian said it "looks Fossilized" so i guess you guys are right. It might not be a fossil but it looks like one.

The key word is LOOKS.  It looks fossilised to a guy "who just runs the ship".  It may very well be fossilised - but it's hardly a scientific study.

Quotewe due agree it fused its self to the chair right? lol

It LOOKS like it's part of the chair.

Puks

Puks

I'd call it more mummified than fossilized, my fellow gentlemen.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Puks on Jan 13, 2010, 11:46:50 PM
I'd call it more mummified than fossilized, my fellow gentlemen.
it doesn't look like a husk to me, too much like a skeleton.

Puks

Puks

Doesn't really matter anyway. We may find out more when alien 0 hits the theaters.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Puks on Jan 13, 2010, 11:58:20 PM
Doesn't really matter anyway. We may find out more when alien 0 hits the theaters.
I hope they add some info about the space jockey, just enough to keep it in mystery still but i mean a little more couldn't hurt.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I just thought of something that deepens the Alien mythos even more: perhaps it really is fossilized, as in it was buried under sediment and all that. Then something else came along and excavated it. This probably has holes an elephant could pass through, but still.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Well to me the Perfect AVP Film would be that after 50 years after the second Alien movie The Marines have built a Facality around the Crashed Space jockey spaceship and are studying the eggs etc. The building is operated by 100 or so people 25 marinesi in total and 75 Civys. But the films plot only follows a band of 6 Marines. However one face hugger breaks loose and start causing chaos. So then the Station sends out a destress becon to any nearby Marine Ships to help aid against the outbreak.

Meanwhile a Scouting Predator Ship(with about 5 or so predators in it) pick up the Human transmission about the Alien outbreak. And dispite heading to earth for a hunt they get permission from the Elder predator to change course and head to the Marine base for a hunt against both Humans and Aliens and to kill the alien queen.

But i doubt Fox would ever make a movie like that.

SM

SM

Especially since Alien3 hints and Resurrection confirms the Derelict was destroyed at the end of Aliens.

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

Quote from: SM on Jan 14, 2010, 05:49:39 AM
Especially since Alien3 hints and Resurrection confirms the Derelict was destroyed at the end of Aliens.

When does resurrection confirm the derelict was destroyed at the end of aliens? I think it would of been too far away, cause i think it took newts family a couple of days to get out there from hadleys hope.

Me personally would like to see a reboot of the series starting right after aliens. just forget 3 and 4 ever happened. You could have ripley wake up from cryosleep and say what a terrible dream. LOL

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

And even if it was within range im pretty sure it would of been able to withstand the damage. Because Aliens are ment to be really strong aginst the envioment and if the Alien in Alien 3 could withstand Malton Metel beinng pored onto it then im sure the eggs could easly survive the radiation from a fallout.

After all if the Derelict has no doors and the three holes that they entered in do lead to the cockpit then when it flys around in space all the r Radiation rays, Sub freezing temps & all other kinds of space hazards would be blasting all over and inside of the ship. And that hasn't killed any of the eggs nether has it killed the Space jockey. Plus on top of that Millions of years of being on the Planet and facing the harsh envioment hasnt even put a dent on the Spaceship.

So my Conclusion is that the Spaceship may be still there. The Aliens are supposed to be able to addapt to any envioment.

SiL

SiL

The fact they bothered to piss around resurrecting Ripley shows the derelict was made no longer viable by the explosion. Perez' line of "Ellen Ripley died trying to wipe this species out. For all intents and purposes, she succeeded", as well as the comment earlier in the film about the Aliens never being found elsewhere, add to this.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: darthmaul1 on Jan 14, 2010, 06:46:11 AM
Quote from: SM on Jan 14, 2010, 05:49:39 AM

When does resurrection confirm the derelict was destroyed at the end of aliens? I think it would of been too far away, cause i think it took newts family a couple of days to get out there from hadleys hope.

Me personally would like to see a reboot of the series starting right after aliens. just forget 3 and 4 ever happened. You could have ripley wake up from cryosleep and say what a terrible dream. LOL
That would be hilarious lol

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: SiL on Jan 14, 2010, 08:43:56 AM
The fact they bothered to piss around resurrecting Ripley shows the derelict was made no longer viable by the explosion. Perez' line of "Ellen Ripley died trying to wipe this species out. For all intents and purposes, she succeeded", as well as the comment earlier in the film about the Aliens never being found elsewhere, add to this.

Na i blame the screenwriters for not comming up with the idea i did. Anyway Wasnt the Derelict pretty far out from Hadley's hope? Im pretty sure it would of Suvived the blast.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed