"Nothing or nothing you can see"

Started by The Xenoborg, Sep 15, 2011, 02:20:46 PM

Author
"Nothing or nothing you can see" (Read 3,142 times)

The Xenoborg

Hi, I found out that we could look at people who are online, and I found the above-mentioned line along with a member.
Am I blocked from a part of the website?  :o

It was kinda shocking.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No you weren't, people doing "nothing, or nothing you can see" are usually administrators or moderators... moderating, or subscribers posting in the subscriber-exclusive board.

The Xenoborg

Oh, I see, now.  :D

Nightmare Asylum

There's a subscriber exclusive board? Didn't know that...
They're probably hiding, in secret, plotting to take over AVPG. Non-subscribers, we must  be ready to defend ourselves! :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Our plans are too advanced. You cannot stop us now.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 03, 2011, 09:31:17 PM
Our plans are too advanced. You cannot stop us now.

I just heard an evil laugh when I read that... :D

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 03, 2011, 09:17:41 PM
They're probably hiding, in secret, plotting to take over AVPG. Non-subscribers, we must  be ready to defend ourselves! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw#

predxeno

predxeno

Yeah in fact, we talk about other AvPGalaxy members in the Subscriber board.  We talk about you guys where you can't find out what we're saying about you.

Nah, just kidding. :laugh:

Seriously, nothing really goes on much in the Subscriber board.  All of our activites are mainly centered on the boards that the rest of the community already has access to.  Occasionally, one of the admin sends us early access to AvPGalaxy features, but I think that's pretty much it.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm going to get on that dude. You guys deserve more bang for your buck. Watch this space.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 14, 2011, 07:42:44 AM
I'm going to get on that dude. You guys deserve more bang for your buck. Watch this space.

Subscriber party at my house!  Bring your own Predator mask and we will terrorize my neighborhood  ;D

Seriously, no worries about it the Subscriber Board Vulhala.  This website already has so much to offer that is why it has so many members.  As most of us know that's not free or cheap so the least we can do, as a community, is support the site in some way. 

predxeno

predxeno

Shh, Alice, let's see what Vulhala has to give before we turn down his offer. ;)

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 14, 2011, 02:42:05 PM
Shh, Alice, let's see what Vulhala has to give before we turn down his offer. ;)

Good thinking Predxeno, I better put my foot in my mouth lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed