Predators Sequel Ideas

Started by Kev Loaf, Jul 14, 2010, 10:16:24 PM

Author
Predators Sequel Ideas (Read 32,856 times)

Adey

Maybe gladiator fighting is the pred way look at the facts: The opponent the predator deems worthy is fought in hand to hand combat no cloak just blades and fists, evidence: predator 1 and 2 also Wolf killed alot of Aliens in hand to hand and would have killed Predalien too all he had to do was pull his blades forward and step to the side, he had plenty of time but strause'e didn't want to affend alien fans too much as wolf already kicked all the other aliens asses, so its possible and how many times can you do the pred hunts human-finally uncloaking halfway through the film-bit of scuffle-human kills pred story? it's getting old, thats why it is so hard to do a sequel to pred and alien films cos the same story/plot and sequence has been beaten to death and whenever something new is brought in the fans dont want it and if they use same story/plot again, fans scream homage fest. Personally i want something different the next time round, as long as preds are bad-ass and plot is strong i'll like it

RakaiThwei

Please, god, if there is a sequel... I'd really, really, really, rather not see the Gladiator idea.

Anything from the God-awful 1994 script is just... stupid... Thinking about it just.. Ugh..

Need some damn beer now to forget.

-Rakai'Thwei

Xan21

Seriously a gladiator theme? I can imagine the king predator with an ACTUAL crown and cape, ugh that's a really bad idea. I'm suffering from the worst hangover after seeing the newest film but this sounds even worse...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Reading the title I thought someone wanted the score from Gladiator in the sequel.... :D

goneja

I would prefer the sequel show us more about the clan rivalry, seems like they can do something with that.

Was Classic pred dropped onto the planet like the others? Or was he simply caught on the planet accidentally? What if his clan is f**king pissed? Would love to see Royce get caught in the middle of a huge confrontation. It's an acceptable diversion from the Hunt-type plot.

CityHunter666

this seems so dumb this script seems has bad as the AVP films, and RR has the nerve to ignore predator 2, but hey we can have some lame ass predator gladiotor script, no offence RR but give predators too someone who knows how how to make a more straight forward script. Now the script that they are being hunted by some predators is far more straight forward  and better than that other BS that possibly seems way to messy.

CityHunter666

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 18, 2010, 12:59:47 PM
Reading the title I thought someone wanted the score from Gladiator in the sequel.... :D

same here I thought the same thing, there is a reason why RR was dropped from making predator 2, if this is true of some gladiator script no wonder the head guys wanted someone else, predators he and nimrod got away with, now this is a crime if this script came true awful awful script, that seems has made up has if nimrod and RR was so pissed they try and make the worst script possible

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

Below is my basic premise for a Predators sequel; I want you guys to expand it and add your ideas to improve but you can not change the basic premise that I have mentioned below.

PREMISE: My idea is not very original and is based on hints and clues from the Predators movie, the official Predators sequel comics and interviews where Rob Rod mentions he would like to expand on some ideas he had in his much maligned 1994 script;

In my sequel, Royce due to his exploits on the game reserve is selected to enter a massive intergalactic BATTLE ROYALE on another bigger game reserve set on another planet; The events of Predators (2010) was a test and he is once again kidnapped and dumped on this new reserve with various other aliens are dropped into this planet and are left to battle it out with each other for survival and the false belief that the last man standing will be allowed to go home. The planet has several zones: jungle, desert, mountains etc Cue, loads of prey running around, fighting and killing each other, dodging traps set on the planet and also fleshes eating creatures that live on the planet. In the middle of all this a Predator appears; the biggest ugliest mother f**ker you have ever seen and he just goes around picking of the various prey (this will appease the fans who want lone Pred doing keeewl shit). Eventually the few remaining prey learn about the Predator and Royce convinces them to join forces to take him down – Royce will be the only human, the rest can be various humanoid creatures and will bring an interesting angle since they don't understand each other but Royce somehow manages to get his ideas across with sign language, his actions ect.

Throughout the film we will learn a bit about the Pred culture and society. The planet was once their homeland but they had to leave for some reason and use it as a massive gladiator arena; so there are many ruins and statues that the prey come across and learn about the Preds.

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

hi !

now that they announced there will be a sequel to our beloved franchise, i thought about listing some things that i would
like them to include and other stuff that should be excluded. remember, its all a matter of opinions at the end of the day but its a good thing to see different perspectives and suggestions.

since we had some flaws in predators (though still enjoyable). iam gonna mention some wishlist and hope you all share the same thing :

things i would like to see :

1- adrien as royce again !
2- antal as a director !
3- a new set and characters (maybe a desert this time since we tried jungle and city before)
4- one main predator ( to give him his own personality and to have time to develop him)
5- ian whyte plz !
6- suspence and tension ( like cuchillo`s scene ), top notch.
7- creative build up regarding death scenes ( like dillion`s death scene ), i felt sorry for him and thats one of the strongest points of this franchise.
8- the legendary predator roar plz !
9- new pred weapons.

things i wouldnt like to see :

1- the same suit actors from predators.
2- original score (its fine until predators, now lets come up with something)
3- three predators
4- super preds or whatever
5- arnold
6- aliens

looking forward to hear your thoughts guys :)

Bender1988

Bender1988

The score was fantastic in my opinion. A little updated and changed. For me it was the best part of the entire movie:D
Main thing I would like to see are the original,doublebladed in proper badass shape wristblades. I hate the new ones.
I liked Brodys performance and all but I would like a new setting and new characters.
I dunno about New Predators characters(for the sequel) I did not like to see Predator raped by some new crazy ideas.
I would like to see Some Pred fighting Bad Bloods but succeding in killing them.
I missed in Predators Predator with honour and rulles, so i would like to see it in the next movie.
And I would love to see Pred/Preds hunting something that aint human:)

Jon4Nin

Jon4Nin

all of the above, and maybe adam baldwin for P2 sake, more fresh meat to be trophies be it human and 'alien'.

creature creator

here is my list of things i want

going on with the clan war idea.
same studio for the creatures.
different setting.
more predator time(but still keep the suspence)
longer movietime.
again really different kind of designs ( would still be happy to see more BSP)

i know this is very much to ask, but this would make it perfect for me.

JB

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

10 things I want in the new film

1. Keep the remaining cast from Predators (Brody/Braga).
2. KNB Efx On Board, maybe in collaboration with Tatopoulos Studios
3. Celtic Mask
4. More Classic Predators in the film
5. This; alive; Kicking ass
6. Original Predator design as one of the new creatures
7. Ian Whyte interpreting one of the Predators
8. Smart Disk and Combistick comeback
9. Classic Roar to be heard at least once
10. P2 Design for at least one of the Classic Predators

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

If there is a sequel, here is what I want..

1) Show the clan war. Black Super Predators as the villains, Classic Predators as Anti-Heroes. Of course have the humans caught in it, and when they are, they should die in the crossfire.

2) Keep it on the Preserve Planet-- No Predator homeworld, no gladiator arena.

3) No Predator Kings. No four armed Predators. No peeing Predators. No human-slave trades. I cannot stress this enough.

4) For the sake of continuity, keep Isabelle and Royce... but kill off Isabelle.

5) Bring back Ian Whyte.

6) Have the Predators actually fight! Not just ramming into each other like two rams! I want to see wristblade fights, knife fights, punches thrown, some damn skill shown!

-Rakai'Thwei

Aran

Aran

Isabelle lives, Raka....  >:(

Jokes aside, make it a good story.

More Super Preds to appear, more normal Preds appear... sooner or later the humans would have to choose sides.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed