Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 685,977 times)

xenomorpher

xenomorpher

Thanks for the positive and light-hearted posts. It is long and I am new and didn't introduce myself in the proper topic, so I don't expect everyone to read it all, agree 100%, or care. That's fine, but I've been passionate about the Alien and/vs Predator universe since I was a kid in mid-90's. So that's why it's long and I tried to stay on topic when I wrote it but obviously could had trimmed it down. Oh well.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Two hundred pages? Jesus.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That's what you get puttin' me and Doom in the same thread. :P

Welcome anyway xenomorpher. :D

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: xenomorpher on Jun 25, 2010, 03:06:45 PM
Thanks for the positive and light-hearted posts. It is long and I am new and didn't introduce myself in the proper topic, so I don't expect everyone to read it all, agree 100%, or care. That's fine, but I've been passionate about the Alien and/vs Predator universe since I was a kid in mid-90's. So that's why it's long and I tried to stay on topic when I wrote it but obviously could had trimmed it down. Oh well.

You could always go back and edit your post if you wish to.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: xenomorpher on Jun 25, 2010, 03:06:45 PM

Nothing's wrong with long posts, mate. If you got a lot to say, better to put it all in one spot than distribute it across innumerable posts. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Puks on Jun 25, 2010, 11:05:59 AM
Sure, Mr. 13 501 posts.  :P

What does 13 501 posts have to do with it?

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Puks on Jun 25, 2010, 10:32:28 AM
2 xenomorpher: You do realize that no one with a life is going to read that, right?
I think I take offence to that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He's the resident troll, just ignore him.

SiL

SiL

Resident wannabe troll.

Who calls himself a troll.

Which is most of the trolling he actually does.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

He's a failed troll. :P

Puks

Puks

Yay, attention!

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Hey, look! A distraction! *Points away from Puks.*

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: xenomorpher on Jun 24, 2010, 01:16:33 AM
They moved so slow some of the time when they were "running" away. They looked like a kid caught with his pants down while mooning someone.

This is awesome.

The most horrifying thing about the first AvP is that it's disguised as possibly a decent film.  It has the credibility of the Alien and Predator characters.  It has Lance Henrikson and that black dude from Resident Evil.  It has an interesting plot, and even takes a few ideas from the original AvP comic, which was utterly awesome.  It... it...

It sneaks into your brain, crawling way in there, into your "comfortable movie" zone where you sit back and relax to escape into a great film.  Then, once inside, it starts pulling out scenes like the slow motion fireball run, or the cat aliens, or the 40-foot alien tail that lifts Chopper up, or the if-it-continues-for-one-more-awkward-second-I'm-really-going-to-leave-the-room stares between Scar and Lex.  It's like a good friend that you've known and trusted for years who comes over drunk and poops in the middle of your kitchen floor.

Puks

Puks

It is crappy, but nowhere near AvP:Retard's league.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

The poll is almost even!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed