Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem.

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 09, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Author
Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. (Read 104,840 times)

Local Trouble

Do you like the egg-barfing?

[cancerblack]

It's a laugh. Thankfully it's not in a real movie.

Still Collating...

Wolf, the potential of the Predalien (the realization not so much...), the return of a ridged head on the aliens and all of Wolf's new gear. The things that make me most excited for a new predator movie is literally the new potential tech and weapons. Too bad that's being put to the side in recent times...

LastSonofKrypton

The fifteen seconds of what I assume is a Predator home-world

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: P-Rock on Feb 08, 2019, 12:00:09 AM
Say something you LIKE about AVPR:

Uhhhh... it has Aliens?

That's it. If pizza boy died instead of hot blonde I would've added another point.

Didnt he end up dying? I thought they ended up being caught in the nuke at the end

[cancerblack]

They crash but survive and get picked up by spec ops in the woods.

Samhain13

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Mar 17, 2019, 09:55:30 PM

Uhhhh... it has Aliens?

That's it. If pizza boy died instead of hot blonde I would've added another point.

Didnt he end up dying? I thought they ended up being caught in the nuke at the end

Pizza boy and the 3 others all lived, but I think Colin said he died of an infection due to the Predalien tail stab 2 weeks later. You can have that as a headcanon if you want.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Mar 17, 2019, 09:55:30 PM

Uhhhh... it has Aliens?

They did in the earlier drafts.

Kradan

AVPR is trashy as f**k ride to which i like to go back occasionally.

Samhain13

Samhain13

I liked the aliens heads more than the others post-Aliens. Probably the least fleshy alien body part ADI ever did. It looked less slimy.

The area around Chet's back tubes had some biomech detail, the translucid front dome on it was nice too.

Wolf with the mask on looks as cool as Anytime, his tech/weapons were great. I prefer plasmacasters with Wolf's style, which extends behind the predator giving it more articulation to aim instead of glued to the shoulder, PCJ used this too.

The Old One

The Old One

The Requiem designs are the worst Alien designs put to film, by far.
Alien Design > Alien Queen Design > Alien³ Design >
Covenant Alien > Covenant Neomorph > Aliens Design > Resurrection > AVP > AVPR.

Wolf's dead on.

Samhain13

Drone Design: Alien > Aliens > Covenant > Alien 3 > AVPR > AVP > Alien R.

Last three have bad bodies, but I like the AVPR head. Alien R = slimiest, brown turd looking, chicken legs, the worse for me.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: The Old One on Mar 03, 2019, 11:02:58 PM
Spoiler
[close]

"Drone" design; Alien > Alien³ > Covenant > Aliens > AR

Appropriate for Resurrection though, inappropriate elsewhere.
The Requiem head's a disaster, it's halloween suit tier craftsmanship.

A biomechanoid lusterless farce, leading to a ridiculous overbite and underbite simultaneously,
the end's phallic portion is, entirely unbalanced. As a bad painting is.

SM

ADI's ridges are too different to the Giger/ Winston ones and only work when covered by the dome.

[cancerblack]

I don't mind the ridges as an alternate take, it's the face, teeth and neck that are at fault for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed