Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 847,628 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 07, 2016, 11:45:41 PM
Rocky

A definite classic, can't think of one significant thing I didn't like about it.

Rocky II

Not quite as good as the first, but it definitely picks up in the second half. I look forward to the incoming 80s cheese. 8)
"Happy Birthday Pauley."  ;D I think that was Dolph's first major role? Def. my favorite one, but FAR from the best (Rocky I).

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 08, 2016, 01:01:13 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 07, 2016, 11:45:41 PM
Rocky

A definite classic, can't think of one significant thing I didn't like about it.

Rocky II

Not quite as good as the first, but it definitely picks up in the second half. I look forward to the incoming 80s cheese. 8)
"Happy Birthday Pauley."  ;D I think that was Dolph's first major role? Def. my favorite one, but FAR from the best (Rocky I).

Oh yeah, Paulie's sex bot. :laugh: That reminds me of something, I laughed my ass in 2 when Rocky trusted Paulie to help Adrian with the baby. I was like, "really?" :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Makes ya wonder eh? Rocky's concussions were probably bad to that point already, so he had no clue what was going on. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well I know he has super healing, since his eye is apparently fine in the rest of these movies.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Total Recall. The Arnie Version. So superior and can be read on two levels

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Yep, still the best one, if they do another one it needs to be in the spirit of this one, none of this alien crap. Maybe something involving the Holy Lance

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rocky III

Thunderlips, the perfect male/10

Shanghai Noon

"You said wet shirt don't break, not piss shirt bend bars!" :laugh:

Shanghai Knights

So Jackie Chan has a sword fight with Little Finger in this movie. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 08, 2016, 09:59:28 PM

Yep, still the best one, if they do another one it needs to be in the spirit of this one, none of this alien crap. Maybe something involving the Holy Lance

The Spear of Destiny you mean? i think thy did it in one of the books, but i understand what you mean. The series does seem to work best when dealing with Christian and Judaistic iconography

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 09, 2016, 12:04:01 PM

The Spear of Destiny you mean? i think thy did it in one of the books, but i understand what you mean. The series does seem to work best when dealing with Christian and Judaistic iconography

Yeah, but even temple of doom was great with it's use of the Hindu(?) religion. I still think they should stick with Christian/Judaism, otherwise I'll be confused as to which religion is right in the lore

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 09, 2016, 08:10:25 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 09, 2016, 12:04:01 PM

Yeah, but even temple of doom was great with it's use of the Hindu(?) religion. I still think they should stick with Christian/Judaism, otherwise I'll be confused as to which religion is right in the lore

Nah, they should take the Hellblazer route and assume *all* religions are correct.

Rocky IV

I feel 1000% manlier after watching this. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Hateful Eight and The Revenant

Pretty badass double feature, if I say so myself.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 11, 2016, 01:54:37 AM

Yes it does, can't wait to watch them both

Rocky Balboa

For me, it's the second best in the series, Stallone always writes and performs from the heart when it comes to Rocky.  I think he is more talented than some people think

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Star Wars Episode VII : The Force Awakens.

Absolutely amazing. Enjoyed every minute of it

Alien_Predator

Alien_Predator

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 11, 2016, 10:20:32 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 11, 2016, 01:54:37 AM

Yes it does, can't wait to watch them both

Rocky Balboa

For me, it's the second best in the series, Stallone always writes and performs from the heart when it comes to Rocky.  I think he is more talented than some people think
So so well said, rocky 1 - Balboa is in my TOP movies list and i watch it every december :D since is Christmas / winter movie themed.
Yesterday i saw Creed, thank god the movie was not named Rocky XXX coz it was just bad.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Taxi driver.Great move.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed