Zombie or Humanoid Jason?

Started by Private Hudson, Aug 20, 2008, 09:11:47 PM

Do you prefer the Zombie or Humanoid version of Jason?

Zombie
Humanoid
Author
Zombie or Humanoid Jason? (Read 1,656 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I prefer the Humaniod version of Jason, it is a lot more terrifying than the rather crappy zombie versions of him.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I think physically humanoid jason looks cooler, but the idea of a zombie jason is much cooler. If done properly, it would be amazing. Plus, I love zombies.

SiL

SiL

I like the look of zombie Jason, but he's scarier as a human.

nexus

nexus

the whole mythos of Jason only works as a zombie.
HE DIED
thats the whole point. he died as a kid and came back to seek revenge.

how do you die and come back if your human?
so its ludicrous to not have him as a zombie.

and if you change the back story so he didnt die as a kid then theres no point it being Jason, coz its not, its someone elses story.

SiL

SiL

...The point was he didn't die as a kid, hung around in the woods, and started killing when his dear old mummy got her head lopped off in the first movie. He wasn't a zombie until part 6, after getting the crap machete'd out of him in part 4. Before then, he was human.

nexus

nexus

Where did you get that from?
in every movie when the story is told they say he died, theres no evidence in there that he hug around in the woods.
if your talking about the new version then thats what im saying...change the back story and its not the same character

SiL

SiL

Quote from: nexus on Aug 21, 2008, 10:53:59 AM
in every movie when the story is told they say he died, theres no evidence in there that he hug around in the woods.
...Oh, I'm sorry, I was assuming you'd actually, y'know, seen the second movie. My mistake.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

I was thinking what SiL said.  He's way creepier as a disfigured freak than a zombie... but I love zombies and think he looks awesome as a walking corpse.

And, also as SiL's saying, he does not actually die until the end of the fourth movie.  In the first film, they talk about him as if he's dead, but in the second, the legend is altered to "I hear he survived and still roams the woods."

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

How did Jason die again? I don't remember the 4th movie too well, I presume he drowned?

SiL

SiL

At the end of the fourth movie Tommy Jarvis hacks him to death with his own machete.

...although being that presumably he would've gone for the head, it's remarkably intact in the later movies.

nexus

nexus

Quote from: SiL on Aug 21, 2008, 11:21:41 AM
Quote from: nexus on Aug 21, 2008, 10:53:59 AM
...Oh, I'm sorry, I was assuming you'd actually, y'know, seen the second movie. My mistake.

Im sorry, i thought you might have seen ALL  the films and realise that was a mere theory mentioned ONLY in the second film, all subsiquent installment subscribed to the "jason drown as a child" myth.

so if more say jason died as a child and the common known story by the masses is that he died as a child, i would say that Jasons story is that he died as a child

SiL

SiL

Quote from: nexus on Aug 22, 2008, 09:34:24 AM
so if more say jason died as a child and the common known story by the masses is that he died as a child, i would say that Jasons story is that he died as a child
Part 3 details how one of the characters ran into Jason in the woods and Part 4 doesn't go into the Jason back story. He dies in The final Chapter, which is explicitly stated in parts five and six, with newspaper articles seen telling the same thing in The New Blood; and in Jason Takes Manhattan, his back story is recounted by people who either A) Clearly don't know what they're talking about, or B) Are trying to scare little kids into learning how to swim.

Not seen Jason Goes to Hell. Jason X has no back story.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed