Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 395,541 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Still haven't seen Lock Stock or Rock n Rolla but Snatch is great. "Too small? You could fit a jumbo f**kin' jet in there!" :laugh:

Richie could probably use a return to his roots after King Arthur and Aladdin, to be honest.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 05, 2019, 04:18:00 AMStill haven't seen Lock Stock or Rock n Rolla but Snatch is great. "Too small? You could fit a jumbo f**kin' jet in there!" :laugh:

Personally I think Lock, Stock wipes the floor with Snatch, but it's one of those cases where I'd never argue with someone for thinking otherwise. Both amazing films. Practically part of the national consciousness in the UK.

Kradan

Kradan

Zombieland 2

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 05, 2019, 10:29:54 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 05, 2019, 04:18:00 AMStill haven't seen Lock Stock or Rock n Rolla but Snatch is great. "Too small? You could fit a jumbo f**kin' jet in there!" :laugh:

Personally I think Lock, Stock wipes the floor with Snatch, but it's one of those cases where I'd never argue with someone for thinking otherwise. Both amazing films. Practically part of the national consciousness in the UK.

I'd say they're equally good.

Somone said Snatch is basically a bigger budget version with a more famous cast, more suitable for the international market.
And it's fun to suggest when you're with a girlfriend "Wanna see a Brad Pitt movie?"  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

"D'ya like dags?"

Baron Von Marlon

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just make shar he doesna kills me befar the fookin farth!

The Old One

The Old One

The Batman, now that I've seen Joker.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 07, 2019, 08:45:02 AM
The Batman, now that I've seen Joker.

After seeing Joker I want to see every f**king movie that character was in to say how well other actors played him lol .

The Old One

The Old One

I highly recommend TDK then, even if my favourite Batman film is without Joker entirely.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 21, 2019, 09:05:13 PM
I highly recommend TDK then, even if my favourite Batman film is without Joker entirely.

TDK. I concur. Still my fav.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 21, 2019, 09:05:13 PM

I prefer Batman Begins in the TDK Trilogy, Batman 1989 over all of them, and Batman The Animated Series over the films. :)

Kradan

Kradan

Watched Batman 1989 and TDK. While I think that in TDK Joker was more thought-through multi - dimensional character I can't help but enjoy Nicolson's take more 'cause of his over - the top acting - he is more entertaining to watch.

And I like his make-up more :

Spoiler

[close]

Also, with normal - colored skin I find him even more frightening :

Spoiler

[close]

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Jack's always been my favourite Joker too, with the possible exception of Hamill in The Animated Series.

I'm fully aware that Ledger gave the better acting performance. I just love Jack's take so much more.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I would like to see a new Riddick movie and hope they release more information about it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed