660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 469,814 times)

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

QuoteWhat happened with this thread BTW...?

Well, you know, the usual... after some time it just gets violated until someone makes a statement about the topic again and we're back on track.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: keylight-di on Jun 19, 2010, 03:59:09 PM
@FUZION PREDATOR, please, don't try to find any logic in it. They love graboids, and it's illogical in this same way like my love to them... ;)

What happened with this thread BTW...? :(

:D Sorry i wasn't aware of the Graboid love in this forum (until today i didn't even know what was a graboid)
But if you like big worms , Dune's Sandworms are made  for you ;D , perhaps in your opinion you  they are probably  less charismatic than graboids, which is easily understandable

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Tremors is a better film than Dune though, so it's easier to love the graboid. Although the book is excellent.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I like both films to be honest.
I'm affectioned to both creatures, and you know why? Graboids are ADI's masterpieces and diamond apex, Dune Sandworms are Rambaldi's work, some of his best too.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Dune sure was one murky example of what the hell:D

Surprisingly though, I did enjoy it. 

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That suit which transforms your own sweat into potable water was pure genious, wish I had one!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

If you enjoyed the movie, you should all read the book.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

It's going to have to get in line behind the other dozen or so books I should get through before too long.

G0rt

G0rt

Predator
I like them more

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: G0rt on Jun 20, 2010, 03:39:45 PM
Predator
I like them more
Well that's solved it. G0rt says Preds.....I'm goin' with Preds.

keylight-di

keylight-di

@Anto, don't you think that subjective points can't be argued? So yes, it's personal solution. Every of us has something like this, no need to comments. ;)

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: keylight-di on Jun 20, 2010, 04:27:56 PM
@Anto, don't you think that subjective points can't be argued? So yes, it's personal solution. Every of us has something like this, no need to comments. ;)
Of course my dear, I was just playing around. :)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Jun 20, 2010, 04:46:13 PM
Quote from: keylight-di on Jun 20, 2010, 04:27:56 PM
Of course my dear, I was just playing around. :)

Of course my dear, I know it.  :) I know you very well. ;)

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Oh I see...
Spoiler
Note to self : Di knows to much !
[close]

Night Warrior

Night Warrior

If you has asked me this question a few weeks ago I would of defently picked Aliens but now I'm not so sure. I mean Aliens need humans and preds to eat and breed thus if they has their way they would kill all of them and they would go extinct, or the Aliens would be eliminated eventually anyway by the preds. I mean the pred always win, they won AVP1 and they won in AVP2 because the aliens were totally terminated and the preds only lost one ship and the hunter. Well I suppose you could say the Humans won AVP2.

Anyways if their was a war between Aliens and Preds the preds would win, they don't even want to exterminate the Aliens they see them as sport. The Aliens rely too much on the other species, if they evolved so they didn't need hosts then they would be the best but until then the preds rule.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed