660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 466,165 times)

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

You're right, no need to say anything more..

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Of course he is right, because that is his opinion. Its not like there can be a wrong answer here.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

ALIENS, of course! No competition here (or at least there shouldn't be one  ;) )

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well if the AvP movies are anything to go by, the competition never ends.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It just slowly descends into darker depths of stupidity.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

AVP was a bad idea right from the beginning, and trying to convert the travesty onto the silver screen was, is, and will forever be, a mistake. On the drawing board Aliens vs. Predators sounds like a great idea, but it's just superficial. Knee-deep nonsense. Keep em' separated (...except for a AVP game here and there... just saying... sometimes you just want to duke it out, claws & wrist blades, preferably with a paltry marine stuck in between).

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Is your objection against crossovers in general or do you believe the themes and concepts don't truly mesh together?

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Feb 27, 2013, 07:03:48 PM
Is your objection against crossovers in general or do you believe the themes and concepts don't truly mesh together?

Both

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 27, 2013, 06:02:04 PM
AVP was a bad idea right from the beginning, and trying to convert the travesty onto the silver screen was, is, and will forever be, a mistake. On the drawing board Aliens vs. Predators sounds like a great idea, but it's just superficial. Knee-deep nonsense. Keep em' separated (...except for a AVP game here and there... just saying... sometimes you just want to duke it out, claws & wrist blades, preferably with a paltry marine stuck in between).

It worked just fine in the comics. No seemed to be complaining then.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Now when I vote for the Xenomorphs. Does that mean I am also voting for the Predalien?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: GET TO THE CHOPPA! on Feb 27, 2013, 11:54:36 PM
Now when I vote for the Xenomorphs. Does that mean I am also voting for the Predalien?

Seeing as it is just an Alien birthed out of a Predator rather than a human I would say yes, yes you are.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZuw4Dd56Po#

No pred fan should miss this interesting doc.

Pred till Iz dead

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Been wanting to watch that, actually, but I'm going to wait until after I watch the Predator trilogy again.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 27, 2013, 11:52:41 PM
It worked just fine in the comics. No seemed to be complaining then.

I never liked the comics either. Thought they were crap the first time I read them way back in the day.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Fair enough. I haven't met anyone before who thought that but there ya go :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed