Alien Covenant (PROLOGUE:THE CROSSING) Footage Clip!!(Spoilers Beware!!)

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 26, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

The Alien Covenant Footage what did you think??

Awesome!!!
143 (94.1%)
Meh!!
9 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author
Alien Covenant (PROLOGUE:THE CROSSING) Footage Clip!!(Spoilers Beware!!) (Read 71,405 times)

Ragonk_Force

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 26, 2017, 09:40:50 PM
This just might turn out to be the best Alien film since 1986.
Im thinking 79

Ingwar

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 26, 2017, 09:36:17 PM
Did anybody else think the homeworld would look more Giger-esque? I expected something more bio-mechanical than primitive?

Why more Giger-esque? This is homeworld of Engineers not Aliens. Besides, Xenomorphs don't have their home. They're bio-weapon.

echobbase79

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 26, 2017, 09:58:22 PM
Did anybody else think the homeworld would look more Giger-esque? I expected something more bio-mechanical than primitive?

Why more Giger-esque? This is homeworld of Engineers not Aliens. Besides, Xenomorphs don't have their home. They're bio-weapon.

I thought their world would look similar to the designs of their ships. I will admit that the primitive look does contrast well against the bio-mechanical ships. 

prometheusfire08

bloody awesome😏😏😏

the giger aesthetic comes from the blackstuff ......

it would make zero sense for their home world to resemble it in any way

I'm fairly certain the lv223 engineers were starting their own civilisation on that moon with the mural creature being their cornerstone for architecture , technology and even creation itself .
civil war breaks out based on that premise 😉

Ingwar

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 26, 2017, 10:01:48 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 26, 2017, 09:58:22 PM

I thought their world would look similar to the designs of their ships. I will admit that the primitive look does contrast well against the bio-mechanical ships.

Maybe because those folks are not the Enginners? We'll see.

Pvt. Himmel

PierreVW

M_Tak

This is the footage I mentioned a few days back that I saw earlier this year. But it's been cut differently to how it was incorporated into the film than I saw.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Well at least this is a percentage of what we wanted to see touched upon in Prometheus 2. Though brief we got to see the after math and them arriving on Paradise.

echobbase79

Quote from: M_Tak on Apr 26, 2017, 10:18:40 PM
This is the footage I mentioned a few days back that I saw earlier this year. But it's been cut differently to how it was incorporated into the film than I saw.

How was it cut the way you saw it?

M_Tak

M_Tak

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 26, 2017, 10:24:05 PM
Quote from: M_Tak on Apr 26, 2017, 10:18:40 PM

How was it cut the way you saw it?

Spoiler
In a discussion between Walter and David (discussing how he "loved" her) and then it goes into a flashback, but small shots like Shaw looking out of the window weren't in it.  And some of the CG in the ship wasn't finished
[close]

Rush Hour Rambo

"Its a old fashioned good Alien movie. By gar, it's been a while"

OmegaZilla

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed