Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,209 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Just bought Killzone 2 and Bioshock 2. Something tells me KZ2 is going to be very hard to platinum.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not really. Just going to take you all the time in the world because at least 70% of the trophies are online-only.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 19, 2010, 01:14:06 AM
Just bought Killzone 2 and Bioshock 2. Something tells me KZ2 is going to be very hard to platinum.
Let me break it down for you.

Story ones (piss easy if you know what your doing) could be easily done no problem with them.
Gun Specific ones even easier
Multiplayer ones you need the dlc for and they are really hard as well this would make up the majority of them but it will most likely leave your percentage at an average 50 or something like that, I mean compare trophies with me because that is most likely the maximum you will get (not saying you are bad, just because of all the variables involved in getting the mp ones.)
Top 4% trophy I won't be able to explain it on here properly but don't even try to get these trophies now, it is virtually impossible.

andway its a top top game and I am sure you will love it, I did.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm addicted to Reach a deadly amount. I'm practicing being an assassin. Those take-downs require a lot of skill, timing, and patience. Why do I want to get really good at them? Because they look amazing, and are badass. It would also be really cool to have that at a high commendation level.  ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Ultimate Spider-Man.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Halo: Reach

I submitted myself to it. and I regret nothing.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

As well you shouldnt.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Still waiting to get Reach.

Lie

Lie

Reign of Fire.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

^ LOL man that game is terrible.

Huol

Huol

RE5.

f**king dogs

Nope

Nope

Is Resident Evil 5 worth a buy if i enjoyed Resident Evil 4?

Huol

Huol

I guess, Its virtually the same with an added co op thingy.

Quote from: shobidoo on Sep 22, 2010, 06:40:14 AM
Is Resident Evil 5 worth a buy if i enjoyed Resident Evil 4?

yeah i agree, and you can get the gold ed quite cheap now, in fact i'm rebuying it for the gold edition with move function, since i never bought the DLC, it actually works out about the same price  to rebuy than buy the DLC! lol

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Huol on Sep 22, 2010, 06:29:48 AM
RE5.

f**king dogs

Hydra be thy friend.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed