Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,305 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Bioshock: Infinite

Finally beat it!  ;D

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Finally got back into Persona 4 Golden. I got stuck on a boss, so I left it for a bit and then forgot about it. Got past the boss yesterday. Pretty happy about that.

Keg

Keg

Just finished Bioshock: Infinite for the 2nd time. Time to jump back into Rapture would you kindly.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Half-Life 2

We be going through Ravenholm, still as scary as ever. My best friend keeps making Salem remarks. Like "I bet you'd be fine with this level if yer (yes, she says "yer") boyfriend Salem was with you".

I'm so close to finding a jump scare in that level. Hehe  ;)

TheRaven

TheRaven

Been playing Forza Horizon and L.A. noire because I hear its a good game, I'm enjoying both so far c:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: TheRaven on Apr 07, 2013, 12:16:58 AM
Been playing Forza Horizon and L.A. noire because I hear its a good game, I'm enjoying both so far c:

I miss playing L.A. Noire. :3

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Battlefield 1942

The memories

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

I have decided from playing both this and Skyrim, bears are the most evil creatures on the planet and they want nothing more than to end your existence.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Apr 05, 2013, 12:39:47 AM
Finally got back into Persona 4 Golden. I got stuck on a boss, so I left it for a bit and then forgot about it. Got past the boss yesterday. Pretty happy about that.

I've put off buying that for some next reason, I'll get it one day. What boss and don't say Kanji.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

On my second playthrough of Bioshock Infinite. Never has failing to pick up a medicine ball been so ridiculously cute.

Terx2

Terx2

Skyrim

Nearly platniumed the game. Just got to restore the thieves guild to its glory, kill a legendary dragon, buy three pots of land and build three houses.

m41guy

m41guy

Bioshock Infinite, just got thrown out of "my" airship.

I love this game so far...even if somethings like scale of weapons and armor design on some enemies tends to remind me of Fable...which I like Fable, just those things I mentioned, I didn't really like.  Takes me out of it for some reason.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

.hack//mutation

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Finally found a copy of the game on 3DS! YES!

Trunks

Trunks

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Trunks on Apr 12, 2013, 02:00:55 AM
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis.

That makes two of us! I downloaded it yesterday. Wish to hell it had widescreen rez though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed