Currently Playing (Read 964,161 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space Extraction

The Captain

The Captain

I'm on my 3rd play through of Fallout: New Vegas. Tiding me over to Dragon Age 2, which in turn has to tide me over til Skyrim

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

One of the best FPS games ever made.

Nope

Nope

Its pretty dang good.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Feb 25, 2011, 08:05:14 PM
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space Extraction

How are you enjoying Dead Space so far? Im about to playthrough DS2 again before the DLC hits next week. Ive been properly sucked into the world of Dead Space this past month or so. What with 3 games, a novel and two movies, i'm loving it. Not so bothered about the comics though because they retread ground already covered and I dont like too many overlapping stories. Extraction and Downfall already cover the same time period and DS2 and DS2: Severed will too.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 25, 2011, 05:59:41 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 25, 2011, 01:58:22 PM
You gonna be online this weekend? Let's play some Warzone ;D

Next time how's about inviting me to a game that isn't completely full?  ;)

Cry me a river, at least I was thinking of you!!!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 26, 2011, 11:51:32 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 25, 2011, 05:59:41 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 25, 2011, 01:58:22 PM
You gonna be online this weekend? Let's play some Warzone ;D

Next time how's about inviting me to a game that isn't completely full?  ;)

Cry me a river, at least I was thinking of you!!!

THIS YELLING IS TEARING OUR LOVE APART! D:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hey, you shouted first honey.

Nope

Nope

Undead Nightmare. I wild Ponyta appeared and i captcha'd it.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Keg on Feb 26, 2011, 10:16:23 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Feb 25, 2011, 08:05:14 PM
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space Extraction

How are you enjoying Dead Space so far? Im about to playthrough DS2 again before the DLC hits next week. Ive been properly sucked into the world of Dead Space this past month or so. What with 3 games, a novel and two movies, i'm loving it. Not so bothered about the comics though because they retread ground already covered and I dont like too many overlapping stories. Extraction and Downfall already cover the same time period and DS2 and DS2: Severed will too.
It is pretty epic. Though I hate it that the character can't speak it brings me out of the game so much. Though so far that is my only major complaint the other things are nitpicks like not being able to use something straight of the ground, and because I have seen the dead space 2 suits the dead space 1 suits seem lackluster. Though I am only on chapter 4 I am finding it a tad easy, and I am on hard. I have only died once and that was when I miss timed myself on that zero g section where you had to run round the edge of that room. Overall though not disappointed in the slightest. I have acquired the movies as well and was thinking of the novels and comics as well but I thought better off it. I might get ignition though if the demo is good. I was also thinking of getting severed when its released though how long is it roughly going to be?

Keg

Keg

Woah there slow down, youre not even halfway through the first game yet. I'd suggest playing through the three main games first to avoid gleaning any spoilers from books, comics or movies. Finish Dead Space and then play through Dead Space 2 and Extraction. Then get Severed which features the characters from Extraction. Its only going to be a couple of hours at most I'd think.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Oh yeah, I know I won't start one till the previous has finished. I only actually own 1 and 2. The movies I have borrowed for if I like them and ignition is only a demo. So it seems in that post that I have got everything.

Keg

Keg

Have you got Dead Space 2 for PS3? If you have then definately play Extraction its great. A little weird at first if you havnt got Move but you'll soon get used to it. You could play Extraction straight after Dead Space to be honest you dont have to wait until youve played Dead Space 2. Either way play Extraction before you play the DS2 DLC, Severed, because its somewhat of a sequel to Extraction.

I cant wait to play Severed.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yeah, I downloaded it but all I have played so far is the demo mission.

Played a match of dead space 2 multi player earlier, it was pretty mehh! might play a bit more when I have finished the main games, but I doubt I will put more than an hour into it.

Keg

Keg

Havnt even bothered with the multiplayer at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed