Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 847,285 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Conan the Barbarian (1982)

Because I'm a total whore for this movie.  :laugh:

The Silence of the Lambs

Still holds up as the best of the Hannibal Lecter films. The TV show is tied with it, IMO.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 13, 2016, 06:05:14 PM
Prisoners

How did Hugh Jackman not get an Oscar nom for this

Missed his parole?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Feb 14, 2016, 06:38:58 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 13, 2016, 06:05:14 PM
Prisoners

How did Hugh Jackman not get an Oscar nom for this

Missed his parole?

Probablly lol

Escape Plan.

You could tell Arnie and Sly had fun doing this

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Funnily enough I watched that movie for the first time last night.  It was a solid, action flick, and you can tell that they both had a blast.  Question though, Jim Cavaziel as the evil warden.  What the hell happened to that guy's career?  He is one of the best actors on the planet, but ever since Passion of the Christ his career slipped a bit.  He's in the Thin Red Line, one of the best War Movies ever made IMO and his performance is amazing.  But now he seems to struggle for roles

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well he has been doing Person of Interest for the past 4-5 years, so he can only do films in gaps between seasons.

I loved him in this film, just hammed it up and loved it.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

I'm still yet to watch Person of Interest.  I know a lot of A listers have either gone into tv or done the Cuba Gooding/ Val Kilmer made for tv movies in the last five years or so.  Have you seen Deadpool yet?  I can't recommend this movie anymore than I have done this week

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I havent yet, but should be seeing it in the next couple of weeks. I've heard nothing but good things

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Centurion

That was one hell of a kickass movie. How many films do you get see Fassbender dunked in a barrel of pissed in water, choke a guy to death with his arm, and dismember tons of dudes? 8)

Deadpool

f**k yeah. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Valhalla Rising

I can't really say I understood what Refn was getting at here, but the loads of atmosphere and the sheer amount of scenes of Mads Mikkelsen f**king people up with an ax made it worth watching.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

After Earth. lol so bad and its not entirely Shyamalan's fault, when you consider the story was by Will Smith and him and Jada produced it lol

Robocop (2013) An enjoyable remake. takes the story in a different direction. Wonder if they'll do a sequel to this version.

The Ides of March. Clooney really loves directing this great indie style films

Gnaw :Food of the Gods II. A sequel in name only, even though it was originally meant to be a proper sequel. You can tell where they original would have fitted in as well

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Glengarry, Glen Ross

"f**k you, that's my name."

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ju-On: The Curse

Solid, creepy low budget horror that gets way more f**ked up by the end than the other films in the series.

Spoiler
What with Takeo cutting the fetus out of Kobayashi's wife and all. It happens off screen, but still...
[close]

Ju-On: The Curse 2

There's a number of good to great moments in this one, but it's hampered by a few glaring flaws. Namely, the recap that's thirty goddamn minutes long.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 01, 2016, 05:26:46 AM

Solid, creepy low budget horror that gets way more f**ked up by the end than the other films in the series.

Spoiler
What with Takeo cutting the fetus out of Kobayashi's wife and all. It happens off screen, but still...
[close]

There's a number of good to great moments in this one, but it's hampered by a few glaring flaws. Namely, the recap that's thirty goddamn minutes long.
Is it set in Hong Kong?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 01, 2016, 04:03:16 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Is it set in Hong Kong?

Tokyo

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 01, 2016, 04:40:14 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 01, 2016, 04:03:16 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Is it set in Hong Kong?

Tokyo
OK

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed