In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,629 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

They'd have to want to change (to "decadent, homosexual western satanic evil"), and this is not the case.

Huggs

Huggs

Their culture is dependent on ancient and warped intepretations of masculinity. This is exploited by those in authority. For them, change is destruction.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 15, 2021, 07:02:10 PM
They'd have to want to change (to "decadent, homosexual western satanic evil"), and this is not the case.

Isn't the love for little boys pretty common though?

Seems pretty homosexual to me.

Huggs

Huggs

While I'd argue pedophilia and homosexuality are two very different things, they are indeed just as morally corrupt as those they hate.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

They call it bacha bazi.  It was a capital offense under the Taliban before we invaded.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I just googled that and it wasn't pleasant, especially the part when the U.S decided to just ignore it even on military bases.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yeah as LT pointed out, the Taliban used to/will kill people who're caught doing that.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 15, 2021, 07:28:29 PM
I just googled that

"Welcome to the watchlist. We have all your names"

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 15, 2021, 08:49:47 PM
"Welcome to the watchlist. We have all your names"

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 15, 2021, 05:38:57 PM

SiL beat me to it.

Spoiler
I still think everyone should get vaccinated.
[close]

Fact check: Ivermectin is not a proven treatment for COVID-19

Only his and your sources are right, truthful and unbiased. Because mainstream media and big pharma never lies.
Neither does your government which has always the best intentions for its people.
Got it.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I prefer to get my news from the schizophrenic ramblings of wannabe nazis on 4chan.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 15, 2021, 09:02:29 PM
I prefer to get my news from the schizophrenic ramblings of wannabe nazis on 4chan.

Pay attention to those guys with the cardboard signs, they got eyes all over the place. They know what's up. Called all this sh*t 20 years ago.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

This but unironically.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Was this near Huggsville?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed