Huggs

Huggs

"They just...fade away"

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Has anyone checked the blackholes for Nero? (Star Trek) :D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Aaron is a hyperbolic bitch. That kind of lockdown is why NZ repelled the virus early, there's nothing funny or scary about it.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Based on those results, I do find it scary how far a government is willing to go.

Also gives me the impression they don't want to open up until there's zero infections, which seems impossible to me.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

We did it, and it was fine.

Dachande

Dachande

Meanwhile in the UK, we opened up despite the warnings of scientists around the world, and now tonnes of shops and supermarkets are having to temporarily close because of staff having to self isolate, because everyone is free to do what they like again.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 22, 2021, 09:16:05 PM

Once?
We already had a couple over here. And it wouldn't surprise me if we got another one after the summer.

SiL

SiL

They're not after zero transmissions, they're after less cases all with known links.

If the Federal government could pull its head out its ass for one f**king day we might actually get on top of one of these disasters, be it bushfires or pandemics, but no. We've got Scotty from Marketing in charge and he's taking all of us down with him.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 22, 2021, 11:03:29 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 22, 2021, 09:16:05 PM

Once?
We already had a couple over here. And it wouldn't surprise me if we got another one after the summer.

One ultra strict, nation wide one followed partial easing over two months, then a few more regional mid level ones. Obviously having a physical border made it easier, but Australia isn't exactly famous for being landlocked so there's no (good) reason they can't do the same. I'm actually perplexed as to what your problem is or why you're scaremongering.

SiL

SiL

The biggest issue is getting locked down with no real support. The government has dragged its feet every f**king day of this pandemic, only offering relief at the last second, begrudgingly, and always quick to take it away the second they can justify it. Everyone has been saying being an island makes us an ideal place to isolate, but the continual political dick measuring and incompetence has f**ked it spectacularly.

Half the country is in lockdown but they won't reinstate their JobKeeper payment plans. The country's getting as bad as it was last year but without any of the support measures in place. It is absolutely f**ked.

I do not use the word lightly, but ScoMo is an unrepentant c**t and his leadership has been the worst thing to happen to this country since they took literally stealing children off the books.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed