In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,276 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Reading and comprehension, it's rarer than gold these days.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: SiL on Jul 18, 2021, 11:19:09 AM
They're real deaths, but a death being reported to VAERS does not mean the vaccine CAUSED the death.

Ok, so that whole counter is just fake? Again, not addressed at anyone in particular, just questioning things in general.

And let's say there are actual side effects, including possible deaths, where would one find those numbers? And how can one know those numbers are accurate.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 18, 2021, 11:28:35 AM
Reading and comprehension, it's rarer than gold these days.

So is empathy for people who's first language isn't English.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The major problem with vaccines appears to be ineficiency I'd say. Numbers of vaccinated people being admitted in hospitals is almost the same (with almost the same death ratio) as non-vaccinated ones in my country.

I'm talking about people listed with same characteristics in both cases (age, other health conditions etc). That's a problem.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'd like to see sources for that.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 18, 2021, 12:25:00 PM

Ok, so that whole counter is just fake? Again, not addressed at anyone in particular, just questioning things in general.

And let's say there are actual side effects, including possible deaths, where would one find those numbers? And how can one know those numbers are accurate.
The counter is not fake. It's just that VAERS collects reports for anything that goes wrong after someone has had a vaccine - those reports then need to be investigated to see if the vaccine was the cause.

There are side effects. Most government health sites report them.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 18, 2021, 01:45:19 PM
The major problem with vaccines appears to be ineficiency I'd say. Numbers of vaccinated people being admitted in hospitals is almost the same (with almost the same death ratio) as non-vaccinated ones in my country.

I'm talking about people listed with same characteristics in both cases (age, other health conditions etc). That's a problem.
Which country? Which vaccine? Almost 100% of COVID deaths in the US are unvaccinated people now for example.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

In France, and it was the Pfizer one. My personal view is that the vaccine has eficiency, but perhaps not as much as advertised, which would not be the first time.

SiL

SiL

Are you able to provide sources? I can't find anything saying France is having as many vaccinated as unvaccinated hospitalized or dying.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I find it to be a rather bold claim that would surely have credible sources to back it up if it were at all true.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Currently searching in more depth, and thus far those claims are mainly backed up by a french anti vaccine doctor, so indeed it could be taken with a grain of salt.

However, I just saw that Israel, who have the highest percentage of vaccinated people, saw the contamination rate rise again. It was publicly stated by the country's health department. I don't know what to think at this point.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Anyone heard of the Ivermectin issue? 

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1406582920043769860

Quote from: SiL on Jul 18, 2021, 08:11:36 PM
The counter is not fake. It's just that VAERS collects reports for anything that goes wrong after someone has had a vaccine - those reports then need to be investigated to see if the vaccine was the cause.

There are side effects. Most government health sites report them.

So counter real? Numbers not?
One would like to think a site like that would wait until investigations before posting numbers.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 18, 2021, 01:45:19 PM

Read the same about Israel.

SiL

SiL

VAERS is where everything that happens after someone gets a vaccine is reported. Everything. It then gets researched from there.

The issue isn't them reporting numbers early, the issue is people not understanding what VAERS actually keeps track of. It is not a record of confirmed side effects.

Huggs

Huggs

We must protect our precious bodily fluids.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Indeed.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Testosterone?

Huggs

Huggs

The essence, Mandrake.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed