In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,657 times)

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

A huge percentage of people are unknowingly raising kids that aren't there's. Just sayin'.

SM

SM

How "huge"?

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

I just fact checked and looks like 1% or more. I was thinking when I wrote that, it still amounts to millions nationally.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

1 in 50 British fathers are raising a child that isn't theirs.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Dec 04, 2020, 01:03:24 AM
A huge percentage of people are unknowingly raising kids that aren't there's. Just sayin'.

You mean about stuff like this?

1 IN 50 BRITISH MEN ARE UNKNOWINGLY RAISING A CHILD WHICH ISN'T THEIRS, RESEARCH SUGGESTS

Funny that just a few days I told some gymbros that every man should be forced to get a dna test before signing the birth certificate on their possible child for their good... and they called a madman. A GODDAMN MADMAN.

Well this escalated quickly.

Quote from: Phobos on Dec 04, 2020, 01:35:04 AM
1 in 50 British fathers are raising a child that isn't theirs.

Damn I was just about to press post when you wrote that.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Samhain13 on Dec 04, 2020, 01:35:15 AM

Damn I was just about to press post when you wrote that.
Phobos is a wizard.

SM

SM

1% is not "huge".

Nor is 2%.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Still higher than it should be.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

BREAKING NEWS: Escaped sheep wanders into hotel, waits for elevator

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Dec 05, 2020, 04:09:29 AM
https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/austin-police-officer-suspended-for-10-days-after-using-gay-to-describe-a-suspect

Person is dangerous or potentially dangerous. Time is of the essence to stop them and part of the job description is dealing with that which is not ideal, but you, out of reflex do what is in that moment within your means TO DO, and you still get punished.

Saying you can't describe a suspect as gay is 100% as offensive as saying gay people don't and never existed. Imagine if, in a gay parade or bar, a suspect was standoutish for being straight. I'm straight. Does this mean I have to live with the possibility of a dangerous whacko hurting someone I know because law enforcement would decline to mention something that could help other law enforcement spot them while in pursuit, despite that not being offensive to me in any way? What if there's a deranged sodomite on the prowl and little Timmy gets bent over by them, dick so far up their ass it's in their throat and they can't scream to alert anyone, and it happened because of other people's own f**king Winnie-the-Pooh grade sensibility?

If you want to be perceived as possessing more than a shoe size IQ, this normally isn't the policy and practice one commits to. Professionalism can only exist when given room to breathe. I've heard before the ominous term "weaponized political correctness" but I feel this is a case of neither good opinion, bad opinion, but is wrong opinion. If this thinking spreads, given how technology already rules, I imagine dark times for humanity, worse even than the first few decades nukes came into being. Dumb though they may appear, the mental gymnastics to justify the suspension must be nearly beyond all mortal comprehension; those behind the decision may hardly be said to be human at all. Collectively they must be like a computer, and just imagine what a computer like that could be scheming. I wonder if said persons can pass a Turing test. One person having to taste their own shit is too high a price to pay I say for this.

k... keep me posted

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 05, 2020, 04:15:09 AM
k... keep me posted
Can't. Master has called us all to a gathering today. I hear there's free kool-aid.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

World's first 'Star Wars'-inspired lightsaber earns Guinness record

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The guy who beheaded the french teacher more than a month ago was buried in his village in chechnya as a local hero, under allowance of chechen government. Besides that, nothing wrong with uncontrolled immigration of course.

Shinawi

Shinawi

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

He's absolutely right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed