In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,475 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: razeak on Apr 16, 2020, 03:08:04 PM
Went for lab work today. The nurses at the screeners entrance, no masks, doctors, no masks, receptionists, no masks. Social distancing was pretty crappy too.

I saw masks hanging around people's necks. I would say 80% of people did not have masks. It smelled clean at least. This was in southern Ohio.

Still no measures being taken here either. In the neighboring town, the Doctor's office hasn't changed except for some printed signs on the doors.

The only masks I've seen being worn at all, were being worn by a handful of very elderly individuals at the grocery store in the next town. None of whom were wearing any gloves though. 98% of the customers going in and out of the store were not wearing masks, gloves, or any protective gear at all. Families were bringing their children inside, and were letting the children handle the carts without gloves and then stick their fingers in their mouths.

No store associates were cleaning the carts as they were returned, nor were they wearing any protective gear whatsoever when assisting customers in loading their groceries in the parking lot.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Meanwhile in Huggsville...

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 16, 2020, 11:59:22 AM
Coronavirus sprang from Wuhan facility as China strove to compete with US, sources say
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources
QuoteSources emphasized -- as is often the case with intelligence -- that it's not definitive and should not be characterized as such.

https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/03/26/genomic-research-points-to-natural-origin-of-covid-19/

EDIT: I'm leaving the above for posterity, but having reread the article I misread it originally. The claim isn't that it was made there, just studied and accidentally released there, which other sources are saying as well. My mistake.

SM

SM

Fox News

lol

Huggs

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 16, 2020, 08:15:51 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 16, 2020, 02:30:10 PM
I can indeed see some parallels.

But do they have uzis?

No, they have Kalashnikovs like proper commies are supposed to.

Huggs

Huggs

They're commies...together. Right now and...forever!

Oh comrades, you ain't seen nothin' Nyet!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I sense some one legged stragglers in this thread!

Shinawi

Shinawi

Snowden's take on this pandemic:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 16, 2020, 10:28:50 PM
Yeah, that's about right.

The Clan McHuggs are fearless!

Quote from: SiL on Apr 16, 2020, 10:13:18 PM
EDIT: I'm leaving the above for posterity, but having reread the article I misread it originally. The claim isn't that it was made there, just studied and accidentally released there, which other sources are saying as well. My mistake.

That at least sounds plausible compared to all the conspiracy theories doing the rounds. The truth will eventually out, just give it a bit of time.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 17, 2020, 03:56:12 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 16, 2020, 10:28:50 PM
Yeah, that's about right.

The Clan McHuggs are fearless!

They are also the sworn enemy of Clan McNuggets!

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 17, 2020, 03:56:12 PM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 16, 2020, 10:13:18 PM

That at least sounds plausible compared to all the conspiracy theories doing the rounds. The truth will eventually out, just give it a bit of time.

When the truth comes out, I suspect it will likely be coming from anywhere but China unfortunately.  :-\

Coronavirus: China outbreak city Wuhan raises death toll by 50%

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-52321529

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

What's the mandarin for Umbrella?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just saw this. :-X

Canada shooting: Gunman kills at least 16 in rural Canada

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52346447

Huggs

Huggs

Yeah, I heard about that last night.

Sounds like the guy went Jeremy Dewitte.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed