In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,655 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Apr 15, 2020, 12:09:37 AM
The World should sue Beijing after this is over. They paid off the World Health Organization and allowed for this to become a pandemic. Those Communists rats shouldn't get away with this.
And then individual countries can sue their own governments for the same bullshit too! Money for everyone!

SM

SM

Did they pay off the WHO?

And they haven't been "Communists" for some time now.

Huggs

Huggs

I think we should send alec baldwin.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on Apr 15, 2020, 02:03:42 AM

I don't know if they paid them off, but the WHO is very reluctant to criticize China in any way and even endorses traditional Chinese medicine, which is ... Ridiculous.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

The country itself and it's economics are quite capitalistic, but the ruling party is definitely a communist regime. And it's pretty much been confirmed that China's communist party was heavily influencing WHO to downplay things. The spokesman of WHO, Tedros Adhanom, acted as China's puppet. Keep in mind that Tedros won his position after being backed by China and he was a member of a Marxist group.

SM

SM

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2020, 02:12:46 AM

I don't know if they paid them off, but the WHO is very reluctant to criticize China in any way and even endorses traditional Chinese medicine, which is ... Ridiculous.

I saw that WHO guy run away from an interview when he started getting questioned about Taiwan and pretend he couldn't hear the questions.  While it wouldn't surprise me in the least if China had been doing shady shit - 'cos they do a lot of shady shit - that fact that the 'CHINA PAYED WHO!!1!' is being pushed by the right just seems a bit suss when Daddy Trump is having daily tantys about how people should love him and his authoritah.

Shinawi

Shinawi

Meanwhile...

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Coronavirus sprang from Wuhan facility as China strove to compete with US, sources say
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

So they're basically the UPP from Gibson's Alien 3.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I can indeed see some parallels.

razeak

razeak

Went for lab work today. The nurses at the screeners entrance, no masks, doctors, no masks, receptionists, no masks. Social distancing was pretty crappy too.

I saw masks hanging around people's necks. I would say 80% of people did not have masks. It smelled clean at least. This was in southern Ohio.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You should have started coughing just to see their reaction.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 14, 2020, 01:50:22 AM
Trump just declared that his authority is total.

YOU ARE LIKE THE BUZZING OF FLIES TO HIM!

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Scientists spotted a siphonophore off Western Australia that was 150 feet long. It could be the longest creature ever recorded.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/science/longest-animal-ocean.amp.html

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 16, 2020, 02:30:10 PM
I can indeed see some parallels.

But do they have uzis?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed