In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,487 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 14, 2019, 10:48:53 PM
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/southwest-valley/2019/07/12/teacher-brittany-zamora-sentenced-molesting-student/1693827001/

QuoteBut outside the courtroom, Zamora in a statement read by her attorney blamed the child she sexually abused, and painted herself as the victim.

"This was not between a young child and Brittany — this was a teenager," attorney Belen Olmeda Guerra said during a news conference following the hearing.

QuoteThe details were salacious. Police reports recounted how she had sex with the boy multiple times in her car and classroom — once with an 11-year-old male student in the room. The two even sexually touched each other while her sixth-grade class was in session and the other students obliviously watched a video, according to police reports.

Crazy bitch.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I never laugh at child molestation. I don't care if the adult involved is an attractive woman.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Well, good.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: SM on Jul 14, 2019, 10:31:34 PM
Pedophilia jokes.  Oh, how we laughed.

What were the jokes that were made?
All I said was "Nice." Which is explained at the bottom of my post.

These are jokes:

"Every since I grew a beard people having been calling me a pedophile. It makes me wonder, what is it exactly about glasses and a beard, that children find so attractive."

"Childhood is now effectively over by 11, which is when the pubs close and Uncle Terry comes home."

"A lot of people like to smoke cigarettes after sex, but you can't buy cigarettes until you're 16 so I have to buy them for both of us."

"My girlfriend likes to have the lights on during sex. She likes to be able to read, which I think is to be encouraged in a girl of her age. I'm kidding. She's actually scared of the dark."

"Having sex with someone at work is alright as long as you don't work in a primary school."

"My Catholic priest told me when I was twelve years of age, 'God is watching you masturbate,' and I asked, 'Is he a pedophile too, father?'"

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 14, 2019, 10:44:41 PM
I think the original source episode actually does a good job, the key absurdity is that the victim is literally a toddler, and is clearly traumatised/terrified, but all the authority figures / men who could do something react with "nice".

Context has been lost however, and generally when it comes up now it seems to be embracing what the original gag was attacking. If that wasn't Baron's intent (or he was just making a reference without thinking especially hard about it), then cool, but it's still pretty tasteless, and I say that as a tasteless guy myself.

My thoughts were: It would've been nice to get (oral) sex from a good looking 28 year old women when I was 13. That's it.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 14, 2019, 11:01:53 PM
I never laugh at child molestation. I don't care if the adult involved is an attractive woman.

What about this?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 14, 2019, 11:47:18 PM
Quote from: SM on Jul 14, 2019, 10:31:34 PM
Pedophilia jokes.  Oh, how we laughed.

What were the jokes that were made?
All I said was "Nice." Which is explained at the bottom of my post.

These are jokes:

"Every since I grew a beard people having been calling me a pedophile. It makes me wonder, what is it exactly about glasses and a beard, that children find so attractive."

"Childhood is now effectively over by 11, which is when the pubs close and Uncle Terry comes home."

"A lot of people like to smoke cigarettes after sex, but you can't buy cigarettes until you're 16 so I have to buy them for both of us."

"My girlfriend likes to have the lights on during sex. She likes to be able to read, which I think is to be encouraged in a girl of her age. I'm kidding. She's actually scared of the dark."

"Having sex with someone at work is alright as long as you don't work in a primary school."

"My Catholic priest told me when I was twelve years of age, 'God is watching you masturbate,' and I asked, 'Is he a pedophile too, father?'"

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 14, 2019, 10:44:41 PM
I think the original source episode actually does a good job, the key absurdity is that the victim is literally a toddler, and is clearly traumatised/terrified, but all the authority figures / men who could do something react with "nice".

Context has been lost however, and generally when it comes up now it seems to be embracing what the original gag was attacking. If that wasn't Baron's intent (or he was just making a reference without thinking especially hard about it), then cool, but it's still pretty tasteless, and I say that as a tasteless guy myself.

My thoughts were: It would've been nice to get (oral) sex from a good looking 28 year old women when I was 13. That's it.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 14, 2019, 11:01:53 PM

What about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM8EVIbNxk4

1) Classy.

2) the gif is a joke on the subject, don't be wilfully obtuse.

3) you might think a hummer from an attractive older woman at that age would have been a blast, but it actually does have the potential to really f**k the younger persons shit up, in a variety of ways. It might not always damage them, but the fact it frequently does is why it's illegal and viewed so negatively.

The reason we consider it statutory rape even when the minor believes they've consented, is that minors generally aren't capable of fully comprehending the effects and fallout on their mind and body of engaging in acts they aren't ready for. And of course, the power imbalance issue which I shouldn't even have to mention, makes any supposed consent dubious at best.

SM

SM

If it was a 28 year old guy and 13 year old girl, there would be howls for him to be strung up by the knackers, rather than gags about how hot he might be.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Hypothetical for Baron, what about a gay 13 year old boy and a hot 28 year old man. The same or different as the story you originally posted?

Note: there is a wrong answer.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 15, 2019, 12:36:34 AM
3) you might think a hummer from an attractive older woman at that age would have been a blast, but it actually does have the potential to really f**k the younger persons shit up, in a variety of ways. It might not always damage them, but the fact it frequently does is why it's illegal and viewed so negatively.

The reason we consider it statutory rape even when the minor believes they've consented, is that minors generally aren't capable of fully comprehending the effects and fallout on their mind and body of engaging in acts they aren't ready for. And of course, the power imbalance issue which I shouldn't even have to mention, makes any supposed consent dubious at best.

I have known guys that lost their virginity to hookers while they were 13-14. A "rite of passage" some dads, older brothers push to teens. Of course that's not the norm, but it happens. They didn't seem to regret the experience, but no idea if it could have affected them in some way.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jul 15, 2019, 12:56:03 AM

I have known guys that lost their virginity to hookers while they were 13-14. A "rite of passage" some dads, older brothers push to teens. Of course that's not the norm, but it happens. They didn't seem to regret the experience, but no idea if it could have affected them in some way.

Could well be subtle effects on the way they build/view future relationships etc rather than blatant ptsd or what have you. Could just be bottling things up. Or they could be fine though, I don't know them.

I'd hazard a guess that the "supportive" rite of passage context is a bit different from the psychological effects of something like your teacher diddling you, though.

Anyway I blew this up more than I intended to.

In summation:

I myself make vile jokes, I don't dispute anyone else's right to do the same.

It's entirely about time and place as to how those will land.

The current events thread of a public forum isn't the time or the place.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 15, 2019, 01:00:53 AM

Could well be subtle effects on the way they build/view future relationships etc rather than blatant ptsd or what have you. Could just be bottling things up. Or they could be fine though, I don't know them.

I'd hazard a guess that the "supportive" rite of passage context is a bit different from the psychological effects of something like your teacher diddling you, though.

I see it very simple:

A child is a child, and even if he / she voluntarily decides to participate in a sexual relationship with an adult ... it is a crime. The criterion/judgment of a child is not like the criterion/judgment of an adult and there is clearly a dishonest manipulation by the adult involved.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't make the idea good in the first place. In addition, people around seem to have a double standard when it comes to pedophilia. Especially from the point of view of heterosexual men.

So, if a 13 years old gay / bisexual boy goes to bed with a 30-year-old handsome man, is not it the same as the 13-year-old hetero boy who slept with the 30-year-old prostitute to become a man?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 15, 2019, 12:52:05 AM
Hypothetical for Baron, what about a gay 13 year old boy and a hot 28 year old man. The same or different as the story you originally posted?

Milo Yiannopoulos would approve.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/milo-yiannopoulos-on-pedophilia-and-this-arbitrary_b_58ab52a5e4b029c1d1f88d77

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

1) Classy.

1. I didn't wrote them. Just trying to make a point.

2. I used the gif which I thought was the best fit for the situation. Could've used another "nice" but I don't think it would've been different ever since the South Park episode.
Yes, it's related to a joke. But I didn't make jokes. SM seems to like to exaggerate for dramatic effect.

3. Nowhere am I denying it can affect them negative.
You can call me tasteless all you want but I'm not as ignorant as some like to think

I'm not answering because it's impossible for me to imagine how life would be for a 13 year old gay.

Again, my original reaction was from a personal point of view.

Quote from: SM on Jul 15, 2019, 12:47:17 AM
If it was a 28 year old guy and 13 year old girl, there would be howls for him to be strung up by the knackers, rather than gags about how hot he might be.

Yes, because males and females are different.
For example, I'm pretty sure the average 13 year old boy can physically hold off a 28 year old woman.
Other way around, not so much.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 15, 2019, 01:17:26 AM

Milo Yiannapolis would approve.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/milo-yiannopoulos-on-pedophilia-and-this-arbitrary_b_58ab52a5e4b029c1d1f88d77

He was the 13 year old on that situation. At first he said it was a common thing among the gay community, later on he said he was just trying to cope with his abuse by thinking it was okay.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 15, 2019, 01:17:52 AM

For example, I'm pretty sure the average 13 year old boy can physically hold off a 28 year old woman.

It's not just something about physical implications. There are psychological, social and ethical implications as well.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 15, 2019, 01:13:06 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 15, 2019, 01:00:53 AM

I see it very simple:

A child is a child, and even if he / she voluntarily decides to participate in a sexual relationship with an adult ... it is a crime. The criterion/judgment of a child is not like the criterion/judgment of an adult and there is clearly a dishonest manipulation by the adult involved.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't make the idea good in the first place. In addition, people around seem to have a double standard when it comes to pedophilia. Especially from the point of view of heterosexual men.

So, if a 13 years old gay / bisexual boy goes to bed with a 30-year-old handsome man, is not it the same as the 13-year-old hetero boy who slept with the 30-year-old prostitute to become a man?

I agree with you, but I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt for the duration of this discussion.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 15, 2019, 01:17:52 AM
1) Classy.

1. I didn't wrote them. Just trying to make a point.

2. I used the gif which I thought was the best fit for the situation. Could've used another "nice" but I don't think it would've been different ever since the South Park episode.
Yes, it's related to a joke. But I didn't make jokes. SM seems to like to exaggerate for dramatic effect.

3. Nowhere am I denying it can affect them negative.
You can call me tasteless all you want but I'm not as ignorant as some like to think

That's really not how it works. Posting the gif is making a joke, it's not joke-adjacent or related to a joke. It's making a joke.

I'm not answering because it's impossible for me to imagine how life would be for a 13 year old gay.

Again, my original reaction was from a personal point of view.

Convenient, but fair play.

Nobody mentioned violent rape, we're talking about a situation where the younger party goes along with it, for whatever reason, and why we have laws against it even in that situation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed