In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,430 times)

g2vd

g2vd

Can anyone explain to me why it would take $540 Million Dollars to recreate a campaign that a bunch of people in Robes had been doing with Home Video Cameras for like $5 Bucks probably?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'd guess, "Give us this much and we promise not to tell anybody."

Hubbs

Hubbs

Clown lives matter? Actually serious! (Americans are nuts)  ;D  :o

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

NO. Clown lives do not matter. They're just more evil white folk.... f**k I don't think I have ever seen a black clown. I mean I know black guys that are in the clowning business but never with black face. What? Black guys not scary enough?

Bottom line all this race stuff is both real and phooey. No one is afraid of black face but white face, burn it with fire.

I freaking never did like clowns. Clowns to me are like a vacuum to a cat. We need to purge them clowns. Well unless they are cute Japanese girls in clown suits. I can tolerate anything cute girls try. Yea I think with my dick.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

God damn clowns creep me out, and apparently the fad is starting up here in Ottawa. One day they're gonna mess with the wrong person who doesn't understand the concept of stupid pranks and end up in the hospital with a chest full of lead.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Any Floridians need Live Hurricane Coverage?

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 07, 2016, 06:31:16 AM
God damn clowns creep me out, and apparently the fad is starting up here in Ottawa. One day they're gonna mess with the wrong person who doesn't understand the concept of stupid pranks and end up in the hospital with a chest full of lead.
I don't get why some people like them

g2vd

g2vd

Oh for the love of Christ people need to grow up.

It's just a bunch of people having fun and dressing up the people HONESTLY getting scared and taking these things seriously need to lighten up B I G T I M E.

If I could I would probably dress up as a Clown just because of that.

I mean come on.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Say "aye" if you think it's the guy above me that needs to lighten up. :P

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 07, 2016, 09:10:16 PM
Say "aye" if you think it's the guy above me that needs to lighten up. :P
You're the one who's cranky not me YOU

You

you

you...

you..........

hehe. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 07, 2016, 04:41:02 AM
.... I don't think I have ever seen a black clown.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Clown costumes banned in NJ school for Halloween!

CLOWN LIVES MATTER!

Remember folks, Halloween is the time of year when SJW's become triggered the most ;)
Expect lots of outrage over various 'offensive' costumes.

Quote from: Nostromo on Oct 07, 2016, 03:16:27 PM
Any Floridians need Live Hurricane Coverage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk3EE0fEInI

Get with the program dude, hurricanes are racist now :P

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 08, 2016, 03:22:49 AM
Clown costumes banned in NJ school for Halloween!

CLOWN LIVES MATTER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5IQH4WXzi4

Remember folks, Halloween is the time of year when SJW's become triggered the most ;)
Expect lots of outrage over various 'offensive' costumes.
SJWs? You mean the police....? ;D

Police in New Jersey say the clowns aren't so funny anymore. Some police don't want local kids dressing up as clowns Halloween after a series of threats and hoaxes have creeped out some New Jersey communities.
Police in Roselle Park, however, have delivered a stern warning to would-be clown pranksters and other characters: "Carrying anything that is perceived to be a weapon in public, into businesses or in and around schools exposes you to criminal charges and/or potential danger if it is confused for a real weapon."

"We are issuing this warning of possible exposure to criminal prosecution and civil liability for any suspicious or threatening clown behavior on social networks or in public, into any business or a school after a spike of incidents across the country."

http://patch.com/new-jersey/westorange/n-j-cops-urge-against-clown-halloween-costumes-after-threats

And some dumbass clowns walkin armed....
http://www.dronedon.xyz/news/Juveniles-Report-Seeing-Clowns-With-Gun,-Knives:-Monroe-Police

Honestly though, prank or not, people shouldn't be doing this shit, last we need is an actual murder, either clown or victim. I mean already we got a clown beatdown captured here....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed