Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,499 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Sep 24, 2016, 05:29:44 PM
Jeremy re - elected
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37461219

Good news...for ukip and the blues. Labour will never win anything with Corbyn as their leader. It's a Tory future folks :)

Question is, when will the labour party split?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Give it 6 months or how ever long this how Shadow Cabinet voting thing takes to balls up

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 25, 2016, 08:14:23 PM
Jeremy re - elected

Good news...for ukip and the blues. Labour will never win anything with Corbyn as their leader. It's a Tory future folks :)

Sounds like the U.K. is doing everything they can to flush themselves down the toilet; to become an irrelevant reactionary backwater dumpster fire. With UKIPpers and the effin' Tories running amok without anyone counter-weighing the madness (like the Labour party) sounds like an absolute nightmare.

Are you guys trying to compete with Donald Trump in reactionary buffoonery or something? Seems like it.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Sep 26, 2016, 08:36:14 PM
Jeremy re - elected

Sounds like the U.K. is doing everything they can to flush themselves down the toilet; to become an irrelevant reactionary backwater dumpster fire. With UKIPpers and the effin' Tories running amok without anyone counter-weighing the madness (like the Labour party) sounds like an absolute nightmare.

Are you guys trying to compete with Donald Trump in reactionary buffoonery or something? Seems like it.

Not really.  Labour haven't represented the people for twenty years.  Europe's a sinking ship, and we wanted out.  We'll be just fine

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Sep 26, 2016, 08:36:14 PM
Jeremy re - elected

Hello all, just got back from a holiday across Scandinavia, miss me? Of course you did :D

The EU is a sinking ship, its breaking up slowly.

The EU was created after WWII to basically prevent another world war, good idea. Alas in recent years its gone to pot because the EU has simply become too big headed and drunk with power. The recent migrant crisis made things even worse and showed how out of touch with the people the EU is.

Basically they have gone too far with their powers, Merkel and Hollande run the whole show which was not the deal, they make demands of countries which are unrealistic and unreasonable, again, was never the deal.

Next year both Germany and France have major elections, there is a strong chance Merkel will be ousted, same with Hollande. Both countries now have a very strong political right-wing side which threatens to take power. But, you know what, its their own fault, they have brought this on themselves by acting so badly, not listening to their people. That's exactly what happened in the UK, government didn't listen to the people, they only listened to the loud, vocal liberal minority, and they paid the price big time.

Comparisons could be made to the US, hence I'd be very careful with your Presidential elections ;) Nigel Farage has been getting loads of coverage in the US and he's a very very good talker. Despite what people might tell you, he genuinely speaks the truth and says it exactly how it is, which is why he became very popular in the UK (again despite what some people might tell you).

As for Scandinavia, well, its not as bad as Italy, but there are many beggers in the streets, clearly migrants. There is also a very clear and obvious Muslim presence in Sweden which is very unnerving when you're actually there because of the current political climate and they're all in black, or dark colours, and completely covered up. It looks very odd, very out of place and you can see people aren't really happy with it, but they have to put up with it. Again the question of, why do these people not respect the country they have come to with their dress sense? People in Europe don't dress this way, our women don't do this, why are they allowed to act this way?

Still, I will fully admit it wasn't as bad as I expected, although I obviously haven't been everywhere, I'm sure the suburbs of major cities will be different. But overall, yes, you can see the impact of EU rule very clearly.

Nostromo

Nostromo

The shits messed up...I'll never understand the need to bring in covered migrants...Is someone paying them to let them i just don't get it. Why not route them to Saudi Arabia or somewhere around there...this is a ticking time bomb....any stupid moron can see this and all these heads in charge can't...

SiL

SiL

Maybe if you don't want immigrants you could start by not contributing to people blowing up their homes?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Nostromo on Sep 27, 2016, 09:48:16 AM
The shits messed up...I'll never understand the need to bring in covered migrants...Is someone paying them to let them i just don't get it. Why not route them to Saudi Arabia or somewhere around there...this is a ticking time bomb....any stupid moron can see this and all these heads in charge can't...

Blinkered liberals that don't think about the future and are on some kind of self destructive quest. For some reason they just can't see what's happening, or they don't care. Odd really because their children will suffer for their bad decisions.

The damage is done in some parts of Europe now, the regions have been changed forever. May not see the radical change in our lifetime, but your kids and their kids will see the change for sure. This period we are in now will be looked back on as where it all started, where it all went wrong. And mark my words, this weak liberal stance will be looked back upon as completely wrong, wrong on an epic scale.

People need to travel around more, if you live somewhere which isn't effected much, go somewhere that is, see for yourself. Too many SJW's all champion this extreme liberal stance yet they aren't effected by it because they don't live anywhere effected, they just don't see it, or it doesn't effect their work or field. Very easy to bark on about letting migrants in when you live somewhere that isn't effected by migrants.

Amusing and eye rollingly typical little story you see these days...

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Gate

Gate

The Black Lives Matter hashtag alerted me to this, ironically:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-charged-murdering-6-year-old-child-claims-self-defense/

All Lives Matter did not cover it, naturally.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Gate on Sep 28, 2016, 01:25:32 AM
The Black Lives Matter hashtag alerted me to this, ironically:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-charged-murdering-6-year-old-child-claims-self-defense/

All Lives Matter did not cover it, naturally.

Jesus.  Six years old.  This just knocked me sick

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I fear that the human race may be gone in the next 100 years or later. I hope it does not happen in my life time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed