In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,674 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Jul 26, 2016, 01:42:26 PMRight so we know the route forward then. To keep the terrorists happy and not help their recruitment campaign, we gotta allow all migrants/'refugees' into Europe, and not talk negatively about it or any attacks. So just pretend nothing is happening then.

I love how everything is always one extreme or the other with you. It makes you look like you're either a total moron or a complete fascist.

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 26, 2016, 02:35:22 PMWhat else exactly needs to happen before the French say enough is enough. It's all because of this freedom of movement of people.

Everything else aside, I do agree the free movement thing is ridiculous. Although it's hardly relevant as far as Nice and Munich go, because those guys had been living there for years. One had been a native citizen his entire life.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Gate on Jul 23, 2016, 09:41:23 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-chief-accountable-dnc-emails-show/story?id=40825318

For those of you paying attention to Wikileaks, well, it confirmed what many of us suspected about the War on Bernie Sanders in the Democratic Party.

Well this kind of stinks and is very suspicious...Today I heard on the news on the way to work that russians are to blame for the hacking of the DNC emails? LOL They only talked about the evil russians no mention of anything else. Does Sanders actually support Clinton?

Democratic party looking like the Empire now lol.

SiL

SiL

Errr...hello! 3 terrorist attacks and the Iranian shooter, it says so right there in the BBC link I provided, or are you actually trying to say the BBC link I provided is lying  -_-
Did you read it? The article says the machete attack was a crime of passion, not a terrorist attack.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Nostromo on Jul 26, 2016, 04:10:59 PM
Quote from: Gate on Jul 23, 2016, 09:41:23 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-chief-accountable-dnc-emails-show/story?id=40825318

For those of you paying attention to Wikileaks, well, it confirmed what many of us suspected about the War on Bernie Sanders in the Democratic Party.

Well this kind of stinks and is very suspicious...Today I heard on the news on the way to work that russians are to blame for the hacking of the DNC emails? LOL They only talked about the evil russians no mention of anything else. Does Sanders actually support Clinton?

Democratic party looking like the Empire now lol.

I do believe that Trump's major policies would never make it to enactment, but his Supreme Court Justice choices are the only serious threat. I f**king hate this election so much. I just wanna disappear from the political scene very slowly.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

"Whether we conduct additional nuclear tests is entirely up to the United States": North Korea to US, after John Kerry warned of "real consequences" if it continues nuclear and missile tests.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/us-north-korea-trade/2989470.html?cid=fbcna

Corporal Hicks

Whiskeybrewer

Mustangjeff

Mustangjeff

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 27, 2016, 10:33:36 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/wedding/heartbroken-teen-reveals-why-she-wasnt-invited-to-her-aunts-wedding-when-the-rest-of-her-family-was/ar-BBuP8U4?li=BBoPOOl&ocid=mailsignout

I'd be upset as well. Good on her brothers for standing with her

In a later post, the girl revealed the aunt said, "... it's not pity, it's genuine concern for my well-being. She doesn't want me [to] see other girls my age do the things I can't do and feel jealous and inadequate."

What a narcissistic self-absorbed world we've become since the dawn of social media and portable devices.  We now have people whose only purpose in life is to pull out their phones and show the world how fabulous their lives are.

Either the aunt doesn't want her perfect day ruined by someone recording a picture of a disable person at her wedding, or her view of human self-worth is warped by narcissism.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Mustangjeff on Jul 27, 2016, 11:51:46 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 27, 2016, 10:33:36 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/wedding/heartbroken-teen-reveals-why-she-wasnt-invited-to-her-aunts-wedding-when-the-rest-of-her-family-was/ar-BBuP8U4?li=BBoPOOl&ocid=mailsignout

I'd be upset as well. Good on her brothers for standing with her

In a later post, the girl revealed the aunt said, "... it's not pity, it's genuine concern for my well-being. She doesn't want me [to] see other girls my age do the things I can't do and feel jealous and inadequate."

What a narcissistic self-absorbed world we've become since the dawn of social media and portable devices.  We now have people whose only purpose in life is to pull out their phones and show the world how fabulous their lives are.

Either the aunt doesn't want her perfect day ruined by someone recording a picture of a disable person at her wedding, or her view of human self-worth is warped by narcissism.
Either way she's being a Bitch. You at least give the option of going or not. The girl could have asked to see pics of the location and then decided from there. Its the fact that her parents dont seem to get why she's upset either which shows how good at parenting they are

Corporal Hicks

Whiskeybrewer

Gate

Gate

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

A true life threatening, sweating decision! :P

Corporal Hicks

Gate

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed