In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,821 times)

Gate

Gate

http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-speech-hot-mic-nomination/

There is nothing to you can say to say this won't be a contested convention. It's happening.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 25, 2016, 07:28:13 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Jul 25, 2016, 01:40:23 PM
I have pointed out before how certain countries in Europe have been covering up incidents to protect both the EU and the pro-immigrant agenda. Its common knowledge that Sweden does this on a regular basis, not keeping figures on their crime/rape stats for one thing. The same thing has been reported in Germany here and there, or general sweeping under the carpet of incidents by not having the media report them at all. Its also happened here in the UK for Pete's sake when the council in Rotherham successfully covered up a large rape/sexual assault incident that had been going on for some time (incredible how people just forget about that!).

I can vouch for the Swedish thing. I have a pal over in Sweden and he said it's chaos there. He told me the media have, shall we say, downplaying or not even reporting all the rapes and sexual assaults committed by "refugees" for fear of certain groups calling the media racist.

And yeah, if this isn't a wakeup call for Germany, I don't know what is. They need to absolutely stop taking in immigrants at all costs. It is not worth the risk.
What's odd is that I have a pal here who has a pal over in Germany and say's the same thing about Germany. The rapes and shit. Yet every time it ends up being a made up claim. Then one day, said pal of a pal came down for a visit and after a few, he admitted that it wasn't anywhere as bad as he made it out to be. Just that he was pissed about immigrants moving into his town. Which is totally understandable. But then 2 minutes later the dude was back talking with his pal about how the Arabs are raping and shitting everywhere. For shits and giggles I asked him, where are they shitting. He said on a train they'd been living on for a month because the government wouldn't let them get off. So I said basically they didn't have any bathrooms to shit in. He then gave me a stink look and said shut up. Yea big shock you'll find bags on shit left on a train after a month or so of confinement.

Just saying it is very hard to tell what the truth is unless you're there. I have no doubts that it very well could be as bad as people are claiming it to be but at the same time people exaggerate out their assholes or down right lie all the time. No one likes to be induated with human masses but at the same time they should remember that they are human beings too. Only a handful of any civilization is evil, efforts should be concentrated on education, for only then will the masses turn those f**kers in.

SiL

SiL

As for the recent incident in Germany, I don't know, its just a hunch I have, I could be wrong.
You are wrong. The guy is clearly going on about being German and hating foreigners. Turns out far-right nationalist nutjobs can be just as dangerous as those filthy immigrants: who knew?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Gate on Jul 25, 2016, 08:41:10 PM

There is nothing to you can say to say this won't be a contested convention. It's happening.

Heard that Democrats were pretty pissed about Hillary's latest email scandal. Wonder if they'll actually be able to do anything about it.

Oh Hillary, always with the emails

System Apollo

System Apollo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 25, 2016, 07:35:17 AM
Or has just kept blissfully away from those few threads in the General board. It's best just to ignore Hubbs, Apollo. His sole purpose on the board is to spread his political agenda and share YouTube reviews on movies. Nothing more.
What the f**k?! LOL!!!
So I guess we can say he's the community shill?

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 25, 2016, 11:11:53 PM
Quote from: Gate on Jul 25, 2016, 08:41:10 PM

Heard that Democrats were pretty pissed about Hillary's latest email scandal. Wonder if they'll actually be able to do anything about it.

Oh Hillary, always with the emails
Same shit as always, they'll apologize, probably try and bribe Bernie, and then somehow try to find a way to blame Trump for all this

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 25, 2016, 10:29:16 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Jul 25, 2016, 07:28:13 PM
I have pointed out before how certain countries in Europe have been covering up incidents to protect both the EU and the pro-immigrant agenda. Its common knowledge that Sweden does this on a regular basis, not keeping figures on their crime/rape stats for one thing. The same thing has been reported in Germany here and there, or general sweeping under the carpet of incidents by not having the media report them at all. Its also happened here in the UK for Pete's sake when the council in Rotherham successfully covered up a large rape/sexual assault incident that had been going on for some time (incredible how people just forget about that!).

I can vouch for the Swedish thing. I have a pal over in Sweden and he said it's chaos there. He told me the media have, shall we say, downplaying or not even reporting all the rapes and sexual assaults committed by "refugees" for fear of certain groups calling the media racist.

And yeah, if this isn't a wakeup call for Germany, I don't know what is. They need to absolutely stop taking in immigrants at all costs. It is not worth the risk.
What's odd is that I have a pal here who has a pal over in Germany and say's the same thing about Germany. The rapes and shit. Yet every time it ends up being a made up claim. Then one day, said pal of a pal came down for a visit and after a few, he admitted that it wasn't anywhere as bad as he made it out to be. Just that he was pissed about immigrants moving into his town. Which is totally understandable. But then 2 minutes later the dude was back talking with his pal about how the Arabs are raping and shitting everywhere. For shits and giggles I asked him, where are they shitting. He said on a train they'd been living on for a month because the government wouldn't let them get off. So I said basically they didn't have any bathrooms to shit in. He then gave me a stink look and said shut up. Yea big shock you'll find bags on shit left on a train after a month or so of confinement.

Just saying it is very hard to tell what the truth is unless you're there. I have no doubts that it very well could be as bad as people are claiming it to be but at the same time people exaggerate out their assholes or down right lie all the time. No one likes to be induated with human masses but at the same time they should remember that they are human beings too. Only a handful of any civilization is evil, efforts should be concentrated on education, for only then will the masses turn those f**kers in.

Everyone in Europe knows about Sweden, its common knowledge trust me, its been this way for years.

Quote from: SiL on Jul 25, 2016, 11:06:51 PM
As for the recent incident in Germany, I don't know, its just a hunch I have, I could be wrong.
You are wrong. The guy is clearly going on about being German and hating foreigners. Turns out far-right nationalist nutjobs can be just as dangerous as those filthy immigrants: who knew?

The shooter was not far right wing, if what German officials tell us is true, he was just sick in the head. He was also Iranian, adopted I think.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36879067

As for my argument, here you go...

3 terrorist attacks in the space of 1 week in Germany, plus the Iranian teen shooter.

2 of the attacks by Syrian asylum seekers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36882831

18 July: An axe-wielding teenage asylum seeker from Afghanistan is shot dead after injuring five people in an attack on a train. IS claims the attack, releasing a video recorded by the attacker before the incident
22 July: A German teenager of Iranian extraction goes on a shooting rampage in the Bavarian state capital, Munich, killing nine people, most of them migrants, before shooting himself. He is said to have been obsessed with school shootings
24 July: A Syrian asylum seeker is arrested in the town of Reutlingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg, after allegedly killing a Polish woman with a machete and injuring two other people. Police suggest it was probably a "crime of passion"
24 July: A failed Syrian asylum seeker blows himself up outside a music festival in the small Bavarian town of Ansbach, injuring 15 other people.

That's my case, no agenda here, these are cold facts. What arguments (or excuses) can anyone possibly have now?

SiL

SiL

Two terrorist attacks, and one of those wasn't claimed by IS. The Iranian teen shooter was born and raised in Germany. He wasn't an immigrant.

You've got three people out of the tens of thousands of refugees. Now go find the crime statistics for native-born residents in those same countries in the same time period. Maybe we should we kick out people who live in their home country too if they're going to be a threat! Then we'll all be safe!

System Apollo

System Apollo

You can't stop mass murder. You can however call it terrorism as much as you like. If you do, remember that it is you that determines whether to fear and allow yourself to give in to the terror that that fear has now evolved to.

SiL

SiL

People like Hubbs are the greatest help ISIS has ever had getting people to join them.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

At some point he must realize that what he is doing is hateful. I'm honestly disgusted by it. I remember a long while back trying to justify his "unique" opinions as just that, opinion, even  though I knew they were wrong... but come on man. Enough is enough already.

Gazz

Gazz

These things go anecdotal very quickly.

"I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a racist who says everyone's getting raped by immigrants! CLOSE THE BORDERS!"

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Look a Diversonary tactic *Runs Away*

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SiL on Jul 26, 2016, 03:47:39 AM
Two terrorist attacks, and one of those wasn't claimed by IS. The Iranian teen shooter was born and raised in Germany. He wasn't an immigrant.

You've got three people out of the tens of thousands of refugees. Now go find the crime statistics for native-born residents in those same countries in the same time period. Maybe we should we kick out people who live in their home country too if they're going to be a threat! Then we'll all be safe!

Errr...hello! 3 terrorist attacks and the Iranian shooter, it says so right there in the BBC link I provided, or are you actually trying to say the BBC link I provided is lying  -_-

Out of those 3 attacks, 2 were committed by Syrian 'refugees'.

This is taken from the BBC link...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36882831

18 July: An axe-wielding teenage asylum seeker from Afghanistan is shot dead after injuring five people in an attack on a train. IS claims the attack, releasing a video recorded by the attacker before the incident
22 July: A German teenager of Iranian extraction goes on a shooting rampage in the Bavarian state capital, Munich, killing nine people, most of them migrants, before shooting himself. He is said to have been obsessed with school shootings
24 July: A Syrian asylum seeker is arrested in the town of Reutlingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg, after allegedly killing a Polish woman with a machete and injuring two other people. Police suggest it was probably a "crime of passion"
24 July: A failed Syrian asylum seeker blows himself up outside a music festival in the small Bavarian town of Ansbach, injuring 15 other people.

Quote from: SiL on Jul 26, 2016, 05:34:57 AM
People like Hubbs are the greatest help ISIS has ever had getting people to join them.

Right so we know the route forward then. To keep the terrorists happy and not help their recruitment campaign, we gotta allow all migrants/'refugees' into Europe, and not talk negatively about it or any attacks. So just pretend nothing is happening then.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 26, 2016, 09:24:59 AM
At some point he must realize that what he is doing is hateful. I'm honestly disgusted by it. I remember a long while back trying to justify his "unique" opinions as just that, opinion, even  though I knew they were wrong... but come on man. Enough is enough already.

Seriously? Did you even read my last response? Or the response from Darkness??

Darkness

Darkness

A priest has been killed in France today by ISIS.

What else exactly needs to happen before the French say enough is enough. It's all because of this freedom of movement of people.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed