In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,646 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I remember it popping up on the news briefly before i went to bed. At that point there were only shots of people fleeing the scene

FiorinaFury161

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It's not very interesting to me but history is history and it should be taught as such. Still it's nice to be apart of history as it's being made so you can judge the validity of it. As in what kind of pedestal or hole each person or entity is place upon. That one lady deserves the hole and I know Milk had a movie about him made but I have no idea who he is. Hence the history part is a legitimate cause, especially in California.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Breaking News of a Military Coup in Turkey

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 15, 2016, 08:57:47 PM
Breaking News of a Military Coup in Turkey

My friend just told me this now.

Gate

Gate

The Turkish President held a press conference via skype call  :D

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Gate on Jul 15, 2016, 09:43:51 PM
The Turkish President held a press conference via skype call  :D

I noticed that while checking the news live on youtube.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Supposedly the coup's already been put down.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 16, 2016, 08:26:02 AM
Supposedly the coup's already been put down.

Yup, it's all bs really... it didn't last that long, i think the military 'bottled it' to be honest.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

Oh for f**k's sake... this is just wrong and grotesque on so many levels.

Look, f**k all our little squabbles, f**k the presidential election, f**k Brexit and all that, can we just unify for one purpose? Destroy radical f**ks? Just this once, please?

I know this is Daily Mail and all, but that was just obscene to read... imagine being one of the victims, or a family member of one of them.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Jul 16, 2016, 01:49:43 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

Look, f**k all our little squabbles, f**k the presidential election, f**k Brexit and all that, can we just unify for one purpose? Destroy radical f**ks? Just this once, please?

I know this is Daily Mail and all, but that was just obscene to read... imagine being one of the victims, or a family member of one of them.

When did the terrorists have time to do all this? I thought it was just a gun n run raid type thing (no disrespect of course).

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Hubbs on Jul 16, 2016, 02:17:23 PM

When did the terrorists have time to do all this? I thought it was just a gun n run raid type thing (no disrespect of course).

I have no idea, even the article mentions that apparently no sharp objects such as knives were found at the scene. As the title suggests, it could've been covered up to keep us ignorant on how messed up it really was. I don't know why they'd cover it up if that's true.

But just reading that was f**king horrible...  :(

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Apparently the hostage situation lasted 2 hours

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Jul 16, 2016, 02:23:27 PM

I have no idea, even the article mentions that apparently no sharp objects such as knives were found at the scene. As the title suggests, it could've been covered up to keep us ignorant on how messed up it really was. I don't know why they'd cover it up if that's true.

But just reading that was f**king horrible...  :(
O god please not be true sounds like something the Khmer rouge would do.

Gate

Gate

The French were likely worried about retaliation attacks from angry citizens against non-radicalized muslims.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed