In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,453 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

This video explains what I'm angling at on two fronts.

1. The left support equal rights and Muslims (in general at the moment because of the migrant crisis and extremism issues), which is fine. But the general Muslim community do not support LGBT rights, and this video shows how they many will not serve gay people, something which other people have been crucified for. Hypocrisy? how can you back up both when one does not even back the other.

2. Again (as pointed out in the video at around 4:45) there is also this liberal enforcement, blackmail if you will. If you don't agree with what I say, think, do, then I'm gonna do everything I can to shut you down, get you fired, put you out of business etc...

broughtpain

broughtpain

Tomorrow's intellectual elites funding radical Islamic terrorism today.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

We lost another Legend.

Burt Kwouk passed away at the age of 85

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/57340-40-volcanoes-are-erupting-right-now-as-the-crust-of-the-earth-becomes-increasingly-unstable

Meanwhile no one else knows about this news. It's a shame that no one takes this news seriously. I feel like our environment is f**ked and no one is going to do anything about it until the very last minute.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

That site is rubbish. If volcanoes were not erupting and earthquake were not quaking.... well now that would be worrisome.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It has been reported on other verious other news sites like Yahoo, MSN etc. People do feel like the human race has been destroying the planet for well over a century. We are likely going to have mother nature end us all despite be warn about it for ages. Things are likely becoming more and more like a Hollywood disaster movie.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Yea but it's going to be a 100 year long movie. In my opinion we crossed the oceanic co2 absorption line back in 2012. Meaning that most co2 is now staying in the atmosphere. The oceans have probably started to under go acidification. What that means for them and us, no one knows. Just gotta sit back and watch. That's about 20 years or so, which will lead to a runaway release of methane from seabed deposits. Actually there's many things to go wrong and all of our hopes and dreams rest on improbable technology and theories. That being said we can engineer temporary solutions if we can agree to get along. Yea fat chance on that. Still it is the future that has to deal with it. There's not much we can do to fix it as if now. Even if we stopped burning fossil fuels nothing would change. Even if we stopped beef production. It's too late. Still the earth itself, as in plate tectonics is all well and good. We're not harming the earth itself, just the atmosphere. The Earth will shake us off like a bad cold.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 25, 2016, 05:29:43 AMMeanwhile no one else knows about this news. It's a shame that no one takes this news seriously. I feel like our environment is f**ked and no one is going to do anything about it until the very last minute.

As white says, volcanoes are erupting and earthquakes are shaking all the time. It's hardly a new phenomenon.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It really should not be an issue and I hate that it is for some people. Good on them for doing that.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thats what i loved about it. Good on them

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 25, 2016, 07:02:36 AM
It has been reported on other verious other news sites like Yahoo, MSN etc. People do feel like the human race has been destroying the planet for well over a century. We are likely going to have mother nature end us all despite be warn about it for ages. Things are likely becoming more and more like a Hollywood disaster movie.
Quote from: whiterabbit on May 25, 2016, 09:20:01 AM
...The Earth will shake us off like a bad cold.
Straight to the point, my idea has always been
Spoiler
Like whiterabbit said, only literally. Somehow the Earth will manage to shake us all off with absolutely no warning whatsoever, like a dog violently shaking off water after a bathing. How long it will last is unknown, perhaps a few minutes, perhaps a few hours. Either way, there will be no survivors, except minor oceanic bacteria that will rise from the depths from the results of the shake off. Sorry if this seems spooky, but let's hope I am really wrong.
[close]

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 25, 2016, 11:07:43 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/gay-couple-kiss-in-front-of-800-right-wing-extremists-in-response-to-homophobic-chants/ar-BBtqoFk?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=mailsignout

broughtpain

broughtpain

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4911172471001/starnes-anti-trump-crowd-waves-mexican-flag-burns-us-flag/?#sp=show-clips

Not all immigrants are Mexican; just the ones we have problems with.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: broughtpain on May 25, 2016, 03:03:24 PMNot all immigrants are Mexican; just the ones we have problems with.

You're forgetting the Muslims.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed