In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,684 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Darkness

Darkness

It's funny when those things crop up. When I was a lad, I couldn't even imagine a teacher doing that but it seems to happen more and more. I think the sentence is overly harsh to be honest. I don't see what the issue is. Everybody's acting like it's a sweet innocent child. He's 16!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thats true, it seems to be coming out in the open more nowadays.

But,It says in the article that she started grooming him when he was underage and also she was in a position of trust, being his teacher. It cant be one rule for men and another for women

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

A girl at my secondary school had an affair with one of the teachers and it was all hushed up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 20, 2016, 04:07:23 PM
But,It says in the article that she started grooming him when he was underage and also she was in a position of trust, being his teacher. It cant be one rule for men and another for women

Those are the 2 main issues with it. The position of trust is something that comes up in relation to people who work in the same kind of environments as I do. It's seen an abuse of power.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2016, 06:59:13 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 20, 2016, 04:07:23 PM

Those are the 2 main issues with it. The position of trust is something that comes up in relation to people who work in the same kind of environments as I do. It's seen an abuse of power.
Yea it's the authority (power) that's at issue here. Hell our legislature just made it illegal for University professors to date to students... not sure if that is just students in their class or the entire campus, not even sure the legislature itself knows that but it is now illegal. However high school and down, absolutely not and there is no statutory limits. You take the job; you do not do anything of the like to any minor.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 20, 2016, 10:48:53 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-erupts-into-chaos-after-lgbt-protection-amendment-narrowly-fails/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17&yptr=yahoo

:'(

The amendment from Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, D-New York, would have barred federal contracts to companies that discriminate against LGBT employees.

Isn't that once again, liberal blackmail? Threatening companies with the restriction of federal contracts on the theory that they might be discriminating against people? Is there evidence of this? Isn't this also forcing a liberal agenda on many people who might not agree and, dare I say, have a right not to agree?

Kinda the same as major companies boycotting a State purely to force people to do as they say? Whether of not you agree with the debate, its still actually holding a State and many people hostage with threats, forcing them to your agenda.

This really does seem like a case of, do what we say or else, agree or else, you are not allowed an individual opinion. I notice all the Dems immediately resort to name calling, labelling and verbal assaults of bigotry! lol! oh the irony. I've seen a video of this and the Democrats are almost behaving like Sanders supporters! Its the Democrats that are out of control these days.

Now believe it or not, as I've said before, I'm not actually backing any discrimination against anyone, but I think there needs to be a compromise on both sides. I really don't agree with all this enforcing of agendas, the basic hostage holding and threats of 'do it or else', a really poor show of so called democracy.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on May 21, 2016, 04:57:51 AMIsn't that once again, liberal blackmail?

Not when equality is supposed to be enshrined in law.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Too f**king right. Is it that hard for the world to work as a meritocracy? The way it actually should. Not based on gender, sexual orientation, race, whateverthef**k else discrimination - either way, negative or positive.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It still depends of the job though. If you're running a titty bar, cocks ain't going to work. Also many more men could now garner the same benefits under the law. I don't think men need them but it's going to cost a whole lot of money.

Honestly as far as the bathroom thing goes... there's no point to have a mens and womens side anymore. Perhaps we've gotta go with infant, children and adult restrooms now? Irony in the increased complications.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: whiterabbit on May 21, 2016, 09:40:59 PM
Honestly as far as the bathroom thing goes... there's no point to have a mens and womens side anymore. Perhaps we've gotta go with infant, children and adult restrooms now? Irony in the increased complications.

Well, they could always just change the bathroom logos to a penis and a vagina. ;)

Or just have a unisex bathroom right next to the two, like a number of places already have.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 21, 2016, 09:54:12 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on May 21, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Well, they could always just change the bathroom logos to a penis and a vagina. ;)

Or just have a unisex bathroom right next to the two, like a number of places already have.
That's what it should be but the lgbt is going full balls into this one and I don't think the beast can be satisfied with that. They clearly want to keep the man and women monikers on the doors.

genocyber

genocyber

Trains seem a lot safer over there.

broughtpain

broughtpain

Quote from: Hubbs on May 21, 2016, 04:57:51 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 20, 2016, 10:48:53 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-erupts-into-chaos-after-lgbt-protection-amendment-narrowly-fails/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17&yptr=yahoo

:'(

The amendment from Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, D-New York, would have barred federal contracts to companies that discriminate against LGBT employees.

I have never seen anything about sexual orientation or sexual identity on a job application nor have I ever seen somebody put their sexual orientation or sexual "identity" in their resume nor have I or anybody else I'm aware of ask somebody about their sexual orientation or sexual identity during an interview. If you really are so retarded that you absolutely must tell your employer such things then you should start your own business and be self-employed. It's really pretty basic: don't put retarded shit in an application, your resume and don't say retarded shit during an interview or orientation.

QuoteIsn't that once again, liberal blackmail?
Yes
QuoteThreatening companies with the restriction of federal contracts on the theory that they might be discriminating against people? Is there evidence of this?
No
QuoteIsn't this also forcing a liberal agenda on many people who might not agree and, dare I say, have a right not to agree?
Yes
QuoteKinda the same as major companies boycotting a State purely to force people to do as they say? Whether of not you agree with the debate, its still actually holding a State and many people hostage with threats, forcing them to your agenda.
Yes
QuoteThis really does seem like a case of, do what we say or else, agree or else, you are not allowed an individual opinion. I notice all the Dems immediately resort to name calling, labelling and verbal assaults of bigotry! lol! oh the irony. I've seen a video of this and the Democrats are almost behaving like Sanders supporters! Its the Democrats that are out of control these days.
Yes
QuoteNow believe it or not, as I've said before, I'm not actually backing any discrimination against anyone, but I think there needs to be a compromise on both sides. I really don't agree with all this enforcing of agendas, the basic hostage holding and threats of 'do it or else', a really poor show of so called democracy.
Yes

If a potential employer is highly interested in your sexuality, it's probably not going to be a place you want to work at. Sex and fetish shops being exemptions of course. If you feel the uncontrollable urge to declare your gayness to a potential employer, your unemployment is the least of your concerns.

To wit; don't be retarded.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed